ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Interesting find but I dont think they will be covered as I dont think they are an auth. dealer.

The prices are also slightly higher than my local dealer.

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
Interesting find but I dont think they will be covered as I dont think they are an auth. dealer.
True, but they are available online now. 'Tis the point.

The prices are also slightly higher than my local dealer.
But, many people don't have a local dealer. And, in my case, I traveled many miles to audition, and the dealers were @$$#$.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Zumbo!

And you got on my case about Digitalcraze not being DefTech authorized?:D

I heard from another thread some time ago that audiophileliquidator is not a great place to buy from because they usually don't even have things in stock and that they are not authorized dealers of anything.

I did call digitalcraze, and the guy I spoke to told me they are an authorized dealer. I did not call Def Tech to confirm, but as long as you can get another authorize dealer to price match, it's cool. For example, Abt Electronics can price match them. Ultimate Electronics will also price-match them.

The question is, will anybody price match audiophileliquidator?

codexp3

codexp3

Audioholic
These guys are SCAMMERS! Do NOT order from them. A quick google or yahoo search will reveal numerous complaints. Caveat emptor!

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
If they are scammers, then the mods should wipe-out this thread for me.:eek:

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Leave the thread up here as a warning for would be buyers to avoid them

Matt34

Matt34

Someone one AVS did some research and found that their main office address is a parking garage somewhere in the bay area SF.

The warehouse is someone's house in Arizona.

dobyblue

dobyblue

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, any site that doesn't list an address for themselves is something to stay away from.

Anybody online selling Paradigm equipment, you should only buy if you have no interest whatsoever in a warranty.

If you open it up and a woofer's missing, you're screwed.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Just buy used on Audiogon or ebay....

I did just that, and I'm super happy with my Sigs... beautiful

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Check out my post over at AVS, there might be some info to help people in the need for paradigm speakers if you can't find a dealer close by you....

G

Guangui

Full Audioholic
Heard many stories about Audiophile Liq. I wouldn't trust them. I believe in other forums this company has been mentioned, not in a good way, many times. Also, their prices are not as good as you might think. I can buy a NAD C325BEE Amp from Saturday Audio (authorized dealer with great stock) at little bit less than the $379.00 Audiophile sells it for.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis