Paradigm moves back to Canada dragging Martin Logan with it.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Paradigm, Anthem, and Martin-Logan!
All three well respected audio companies!
I hope the Bagby's know what they are doing and how to maintain and propel these companies into a strong future!
Will Martin-Logan actually relocate or are they simply owned by a Canadian venture capital firm?
I hope the former as I believe they are one of the more progressive speaker companies (their Motion 60, or whatever) are really fine comparatively conventional speakers from a company that specializes in electrostatic speakers. To me, that means they are "on the ball" and if their people are out of the US, a relocation would probably lose some of that expertise.
Of course they will have the advantage of dodging the tariffs.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I believe Logan relocated assembly to Canada when Shoreline took over but R&D remained in Lawrence, Ks. Not sure what the latest will bring, have to find out .......

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Is Jeff Bagby related to Scott & John? Seems quite the speaker oriented family....

I

ichigo

Full Audioholic
Hopefully they refresh their stack and go back to designing neutral speakers again....

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I would love to see a resurection of the Energy 22 come out. That was one awesome speaker and preferred over the Mission 770 s at the time.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis