Paradigm Monitor SE 8000F Tower Loudspeakers Giveaway

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Paradigm-contest-thumb.jpgWe Review It, You Win It!
One pair of Paradigm Monitor SE 8000F floorstanding loudspeakers are on offer in our Sweepstakes-style Audioholics giveaway. Someone out there is going to BOOM in the New Year with these monster tower speakers!

Paradigm's Monitor SE 8000F towers sits atop the Canadian speaker company's Monitor SE series and has earned an impeccable 4-Performance/4-Value rating in our Audioholics review. These new loudspeakers have been fully tested & quality assured by Gene during the course of his evaluation. But now that the review is complete, Paradigm has decided that Audioholics should find a new home for these matte black beauties among our legion of fine readers—just in time for the New Year 2023! Just register below, an automated random draw will select the winner at the very moment we're all ringing in the New Year. Then one of you will be contacted via email from an official @audioholics.com address to inform you of the big WIN.

WARNING, PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING: NOBODY from Audioholics will attempt to contact you about this or any other Audioholics giveaway prior to the draw on New Year's Day. If ANYONE sends you an email before Jan 1, 2023, claiming you've won and asking for postage or any other fee to send you the prize, it's a scam! ALL Audioholics giveaways are absolutely FREE, from entry to unboxing your prize, there are no entry fees nothing to buy and there are NEVER shipping fees to receive your prize.

REGISTER HERE for your chances to win the reviewed and quality tested pair of Paradigm Monitor SE 8000F tower loudspeakers!

Audioholics giveaways are always FREE, nothing to buy and you never pay shipping for the prize! Only your email address and name are required for initial registration. By registering to this giveaway you agree to receive free informative newsletters from Audioholics and Paradigm Electronics Co. for timely news, reviews, how-tos, great deals and discounts on audio/video. Increase your chance to win with extra entries by engaging with Audioholics online, then earn even MORE entries to further improve your odds by sharing this contest with friends. Entries are made easy in the registration widget on our giveaway page.

This Giveaway is Open to Continental United States ONLY

Paradigm Monitor SE 8000F Tower Speaker Details
Paradigm has been pushing boundaries in acoustic science, research and development since 1982 through its partnership with the Canadian National Research Council, the agency that provides resources for new discoveries in a variety of sciences. The result is a tremendous advantage in developing groundbreaking audio technology that Paradigm brings to the commercial loudspeaker market at surprisingly affordable prices. Monitor SE is the Paradigm line that gave us the legendary Atom bookshelf speaker with breakthroughs like its unique X-PAL dome tweeter that made it one of the most sought after bookshelf speakers ever made. For the SE 8000F, Paradigm took all of the Atom's ingenuity and injected it into a MONSTER floorstanding tower loudspeaker that weighs in at 69-lbs! Its 5-driver design fills large rooms with BIG sound while remaining refined and balanced, even at lower volumes. The Monitor SE 8000F makes a great introduction to the world of high-performance audio because they're just as adept at rocking the floorboards with two-channel music as they are at anchoring the front L & R channel speaker roles in an accurate home theater system.
Paradigm-Monitor.jpg
Paradigm Monitor SE 8000F Build and Specs:
  • Loudspeaker Build: 5-driver, 3-way bass reflex
  • Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 3.0 kHz (tweeter/mid) and 800Hz (mid/woofers)
  • Frequency Response On-Axis: ±3dB from 45 Hz – 21 kHz
  • High Frequency Driver: 1” (25mm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Perforated Phase-Aligning Tweeter (PPA™) Lens
  • Midrange Frequency Driver: 6-1/2” (165mm) mineral- filled polypropylene cone/inverted dust cap/downroll surround
  • Low Frequency Extension: 35-Hz (DIN)
  • Low Frequency Drivers: Three 8” (203mm) mineral-filled polypropylene cones/ inverted dust cap / downroll surrounds
  • Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 95 dB / 92 dB
  • Frequency Response: 30° OFF-AXIS ±3dB from 45 Hz - 17 kHz
  • Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 - 150 watts
  • Maximum Input Power: 150 watts
  • Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
  • Dimensions: 45.88” x 11.75” x 17.69” (116.5 x 29.8 x 44.93cm)
  • Weight: 69 lbs. (32.2 kg)
  • Finish: Matte Black
Audioholics Video Review: Paradigm Monitor SE 8000F Testing Results!
Audioholics Giveaway, Manufacturer/Sponsor Info
Entry must be received BEFORE 12/31/23 at 11:59 PM ET

Paradigm Electronics: Monitor SE 8000F Product Page
Full Audioholics Product Review: Paradigm Monitor SE 8000F

Please Read Before Entering: Full Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you agree to receive both the Audioholics and Paradigm email newsletters. Contest open to the Continental US only.

To enter the Giveaway, simply:

1. Register on the form-widget above to receive the Audioholics and Paradigm email newsletters.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.

Note: You will ONLY be contacted from an authentic Audioholics email address (@audioholics.com) only AFTER the contest ends and only IF you won and prove USA residency.

Good Luck in the Draw! Audioholics Wishes You and Yours a Happy Holiday Season a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
May 2023 Bring a Fantastic New Paradigm to Your Home!

Gene-sig.jpg
AH.jpg

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
I'm Canadian and live near the US Border. I'm more than willing to have these delivered to my Mail Depot in Point Roberts Washington if I win and have me import them. Would that work? Come on Gene, it's Christmastime, don't be a Grinch - be nice to a Canuck this year! ;)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I'm Canadian and live near the US Border. I'm more than willing to have these delivered to my Mail Depot in Point Roberts Washington if I win and have me import them. Would that work? Come on Gene, it's Christmastime, don't be a Grinch - be nice to a Canuck this year! ;)
I'm not the one paying for shipping or dealing with customs. If you use a USA address, you should be fine.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
I'm not the one paying for shipping or dealing with customs. If you use a USA address, you should be fine.
Thanks Santa Gene! :) Hopefully I've got some good Karma and will win this time.

Merry Christmas.;)

808htfan

Junior Audioholic
This is great, I can also provide a continental US shipping address. Just have to ask, what are the shipping dimensions and weight?

Thanks!

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
The winner of the Paradigm Monitor SE 8000F speakers has been randomly selected by the Gleam tool:

A big congratulations go out to Thomas Miller from IL, the great state of Abraham Lincoln. Thomas can now bring a little warmth to his home this winter by powering-up his new Paradigm speakers and make his livingroom as windy with soundwaves as the famous city in his state. Okay, enough strained analogies. Thomas promises to send pictures of the prize once arrived at their new home and let us know what he thinks of the SE 8000Fs.

Congrats again, Thomas and enjoy!

Wayde

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Congrats to Thomas Miller from our Southern Province of Illinois. I hope he finds the prize to his liking. ;)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I can't wait till they get here. Christmas all over again
Unfortunately they are still sitting at my house. The shipper left me an incoherent VM on my business line despite I was here for schedule pick up. I will tell Paradigm to reschedule.

T

Thomas Miller

Audiophyte
Speakers are being delivered tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have to go to work. my wife is staying home to sign for them. I will let you know how they sound as soon as I get back in town. Thank you all :D

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Speakers are being delivered tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have to go to work. my wife is staying home to sign for them. I will let you know how they sound as soon as I get back in town. Thank you all :D
Awesome please post pics.

T

Thomas Miller

Audiophyte
I will definitely post pics Gene, thank you sir. I'm going to set them up and let them "sing". I will be adding them to an 11-channel amp/ pre amp. Yamaha cx 5200, and the mx 5200. I am SO looking forward to the first time they are powered up. I do believe the Mrs is going to loose some sleep

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I will definitely post pics Gene, thank you sir. I'm going to set them up and let them "sing". I will be adding them to an 11-channel amp/ pre amp. Yamaha cx 5200, and the mx 5200. I am SO looking forward to the first time they are powered up. I do believe the Mrs is going to loose some sleep
Good combo. 5200 is an excellent sounding amp.

T

Thomas Miller

Audiophyte
Gene, apologies for the delay. I received the speakers, and they are everything I was hoping for, and then some. I have listened for almost 18 hours straight now, they sound great! I want to thank you, and everyone involved with making this happen.

T

Thomas Miller

Audiophyte
i tried to post a picture, it didn't like the file size of the picture.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis