res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Who utilizes it? I find that it's a great way to discover new music, and enjoy music that you are already familiar with.

www.pandora.com << It's free to join... you can skip 6 songs/hour... rate music... personalize the entire experience.
:D

bigred7078

bigred7078

Full Audioholic
I use it all day long in my audio shop as 'ambiance" on a little tube powered speaker system with ipod dock. I just love using it. I usually just pick a genre and let it play all artists associated with it.

Pandora = my best friend :D

XEagleDriver

XEagleDriver

Audioholic Chief
+1

Who utilizes it? I find that it's a great way to discover new music, and enjoy music that you are already familiar with.
:D
Set as an auto load tab on home PC, use it every time I work or just slog thru email. I especially like it to find jazz and blues artists similar in style/genre to ones I already like.

XEagleDriver

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Listen at work sometimes. I have two stations narrowed down pretty well.:)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Pandora rocks. Great sound quality, cool music selections, and you can reload the page to get a new song if you don't like the one playing or ran out of skip options.

I am trying to get Denon/Yamaha to integrate this service into their AVRs.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I love Pandora you can customize it any way you want and the quality is great as well..........

L

Livioradio

Audiophyte
Try this

There are a lot of Pandora applications out there, but the Livio Radio is the only one built around Pandora. It has a lot of Pandora's features and the thumbs up and down buttons. Take a look at it at livioradio.com.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I love Pandora you can customize it any way you want and the quality is great as well..........
Went to the site, requested two items, it substituted something similar twice? Not similar! That's enough for me.

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
I can listen to it on my blackberry and I enjoy it. I definitely like it better than Slacker.

SunnyOctopus

SunnyOctopus

Audioholic
I don't really like Pandora. I much prefer last.fm

thejknight

thejknight

Audioholic Intern
I learned about Pandora from this site earlier this year. Thanks!

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
I use Pandora all the time with my Sonos system. It is the best way to discover new music.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis