Panasonic ET-D75LE95 Ultra Short Throw Zoom Projector Lens Unused ETD75LE95

T

Tvaderrr

Audiophyte
Hi! I own a commercial audio video integration firm in the Bay Area and we are cleaning out our warehouse of unused gear. In this case, we have an unused ET-D75LE95 short throw lens that is unused. It was ordered for a project that got canceled. It has only been opened so that I could take pictures for this listing. Let me know if you have any questions. Check our account for other Panasonic listings. Thanks!

Enhance your projection experience with this ultra-short throw zoom projector lens from Panasonic. Specifically designed for models with the code ET-D75LE95, this lens can project crystal-clear images on a large screen size ranging from 100 to 300 inches. It is compatible with monitors, projectors, and accessories, making it an ideal addition to your computing and networking setup.This lens is the perfect upgrade for your viewing needs, guaranteeing high-quality images for both personal and professional use. With its brand name boasting Panasonic's trusted reputation, you can rest assured that it will deliver excellent performance and longevity. Invest in this top-quality product today and witness the difference it can make in your projection experience.

By mounting an ET-D75LE95 Ultra Short Throw lens onto a Panasonic 3-Chip DLP™ projector*, throw distances are reduced by as much as 60 % (approximately) in comparison with the ET-D75LE50 Short Throw Lens. The huge space lets users exploit the high brightness and picture quality offered by 3-Chip DLP™ Panasonic projectors in spaces where limitations previously existed.
Fit an ET-D75LE95 lens onto one of our 3-Chip DLP™ projectors and produce a 200-inch-diagonal image at a distance** of just 1.6 m (approximately).
Screen sizes of up to 600 inches diagonal are supported. Exclusive technology inside these lenses opens up new possibilities for imaginative visual presentations

PRICE: $7,000

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis