Outlaw Audio 7125 Thermistor replacement

T

Tommy Williams Jr

Audiophyte
I was having all sorts of random issues with the amp like volume up and down, lots of heat, and some channels stopped working. I'm still working out the kinks using my htpc and MiniDSP NanoAVR HDA, but i'm thinking occam's razor here...there were several bits sliding around inside the case I discovered. Opened it up, pulled em out, looked around and saw that the thermistor is done (see attached pic). I can't find a schematic anywhere and the thermistor was either not labeled or too damaged to get a part number off of it. Any help on this one???

Thanks!!!

Attachments

Y

Yannick Turcotte

Audiophyte
I was having all sorts of random issues with the amp like volume up and down, lots of heat, and some channels stopped working. I'm still working out the kinks using my htpc and MiniDSP NanoAVR HDA, but i'm thinking occam's razor here...there were several bits sliding around inside the case I discovered. Opened it up, pulled em out, looked around and saw that the thermistor is done (see attached pic). I can't find a schematic anywhere and the thermistor was either not labeled or too damaged to get a part number off of it. Any help on this one???

Thanks!!!
I know it's while but did you fix it ? Did you find the schematic ?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis