D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LLWS-

FL 10, TX 7

Crazy back-and-forth game. A handful of runs were scored due to bad throws. I liked the one where the Texas catcher threw back to the pitcher, and as he walked back to the mound the runner ran to home plate LOL.:p:cool:

Looks like Florida has some bats so hopefully they can do something against Chinese Taipei for the title.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Golf all day. The Womens Open final the BMW Championship final on NBC.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hahaha liked the ESPN host who said Clemson would win. Georgia 34-3. :p

Also the highlight where the punter fumbles the snap and recovers and pooches it down inside the 5. :cool:

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
College football last night. The NFL starts this week. Not as excited as usual because the Pats are rebuilding and may be looking at the worst record in the league. It would mean at least the #1 pick Which they could trade to get more picks and add more talented players. At least the Celtics had a parade this year. Football on TV is the best IMO. Love watching games while listening to music.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Big race weekend, F1, Indy car, WEC, NHRA (The Big Go) and NASCAR

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Scotty Scheffler wins the FEDEX Tournament for his 7th PGA win of the year. 1st player since Tiger Woods in 2007 to win 7. Probably cemented his chance to be Player of the Year.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
College football last night. The NFL starts this week. Not as excited as usual because the Pats are rebuilding and may be looking at the worst record in the league. It would mean at least the #1 pick Which they could trade to get more picks and add more talented players. At least the Celtics had a parade this year. Football on TV is the best IMO. Love watching games while listening to music.
Watched College football all weekend. NFL schedule kicks off tomorrow night with Ravens at Chiefs. What a matchup for the season opener. Can't wait!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Scotty Scheffler wins the FEDEX Tournament for his 7th PGA win of the year. 1st player since Tiger Woods in 2007 to win 7. Probably cemented his chance to be Player of the Year.
He’s got it like a tap in.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
NFL kicks off tonight. Hope to see a kickoff return for a TD to start the season.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Difficult to disagree.....

(2) Sabalenka vs (6) Pegula - I'm going with the latter on this one. She's been very consistent, and she hits the ball flat and deep. Sabalenka does have a tone of power though.

(1) Sinner vs (12) Fritz - I don't believe an American has won the US since Roddick in 2003, so that's what Fritz would accomplish. He has a huge serve, but his movement probably isn't as good as his opponent. I'll go with Sinner cause I doubt Fritz can stay with his groundies. The man is insane on the ground.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Watching college football Texas at Michigan right now. Texas looks pretty strong right now.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Chrissie Evert and Serena have 6 US Open titles. I think the next most are Connors, Sampras, and Federer with 5.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis