davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas Mavericks at OKC Thunder this afternoon. Nothing at stake for the Mavs they are locked into the 5 seed, but OKC is playing for the top seed. I expect an OKC blowout, and it looks like it is happening.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Congrats to Masters winner Scottie Scheffler ( $3.6 million winner's share ) and a great day for runner Åberg ($2.16 million ), and it trends downwards to 50th place – $50,400

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Big race weekend in Long Beach coming up ! Indy Car & IMSA

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Lakers and Sixers advance into the playoffs. 2 more play in games to determine the final 2 teams to get in.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Tour RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links on the Golf channel now. A nice looking course.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Per ESPN-

Nelly Korda could win her fifth straight golf tournament on the women's circuit. Last year she won 0.

Lakers 0-8 vs Denver.

Butler out, but the rosterless Heat been impressive making it to two finals recently. On paper it doesn't add up but still.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Heritage at Hilton Head SC on this afternoon and I will tuned in. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
If Miami wins what a disaster for Boston.
I'm a Mavericks since I used to live there so I have no dog in this hunt. But you are so correct that would be a disaster for Boston. I wouldn't mind seeing it happen.:)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
We’ll see if this year’s Celtics team is better than last year’s starting tomorrow. Bruins and Leafs tonight so playoff weekend in Boston. The long seasons finally get serious.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Knicks>76ers
Recent history of 76ers losing in the playoffs.

Celtics>Miami
No Butler, but ya never know....

I'll go with the Knicks on their side of the bracket, but they or the Bucks and I don't have a ton of confidence in the Celtics.

MN beats the Suns.
Suns feel too Durant/Booker w/o enough help.

West is really stacked. 1, 2, or 3 seed should come through.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Celtics try to match the Bruins game one win. I’m off to watch 2 little league games. Will keep checking my phone for updates.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Big sports watching day for me. The PGA Harbor Town and the LPGA Chevron with both Scottie Scheffler and Nelly Korda looking to add to their legacy. And the Dallas Macs 1st NBA playoff game this year. Bliss. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Celtics made it a good weekend at the garden. Looking forward to the games this week.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis