Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Celtics took care of business blowing out the undermanned Heat. Z is out at least a week with a calf injury. It’s on to round 2.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
1st day of the Byron Nelson in DFW. I attended it many times when I lived there. Different GC now but I'll still watch.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
2nd day of the PGA Byron Nelson today and Mavs Clippers game 6 tonight. Gonna need a lot of beer. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mitchell went off with 50 pts for the Cavs, but they lost.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Game 7 Sunday. Cs will play the winner starting on Tuesday.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats Mavs. Docic has been his usual great. Kyrie has been exceptional also. Though they will have their hands full against OK. Denver too with MN's defense. Think I will cheer for Orlando to win tomorrow's game. I don't think they've done anything in years. I'll go with the Knicks to win the next series, but the Pacers are difficult to figure out IMO. Haliburton has sort of an awkward style about him, but he gets the job done.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Congrats Mavs. Docic has been his usual great. Kyrie has been exceptional also. Though they will have their hands full against OK. Denver too with MN's defense. Think I will cheer for Orlando to win tomorrow's game. I don't think they've done anything in years. I'll go with the Knicks to win the next series, but the Pacers are difficult to figure out IMO. Haliburton has sort of an awkward style about him, but he gets the job done.
Should be an entertaining Western Conference Semis.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Was watching a commercial where the stunned guy says, We finally did it. Reminds me of another where the Cavs fan said something similar. Lebron did promise them a title. It's a bit like if the baseball team won a WS. WTH! Conclusion? Pretty good. :cool:

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Just finished watching the Bruins win game 7 in overtime. Game 7 overtime hockey is the best (especially when the team you’re rooting for wins). Time for some payback with the Panthers. It should be an even tougher series.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Gretzky stat-

Four 200+ pt seasons
Also 196 pts one season :oops:
894g, 1963a

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
About over for Orlando. Banchero had almost no help scoring.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Byron Nelson final round. I attended a bunch of these when I lived in DFW. This course opened after I moved to FLA, so I never saw the tourney played here.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Celtics vs. Cavs starting on Tuesday. Bruins vs. Panthers on Monday. It will be a busy week with a game each night.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Espn is comparing Anthony Edwards to MJ and Kobe. Man I hope we can keep him, but do we have the resources to keep him compared to the big cities?

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Espn is comparing Anthony Edwards to MJ and Kobe. Man I hope we can keep him, but do we have the resources to keep him compared to the big cities?
89 points in 2 games and the hype starts. Would be great to have another superstar.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis