davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Can't wait for the men's NCAA final four and I'm even looking forward to the women's finals. This a good year for college basketball.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Whew Uconn looks amazing. Nothing against Bama. Some of them guys like Sears can really hit the 3's. Too much offense by Uconn to handle. I'll be interested in the big guy matchups, and the guards Uconn should have a heavy advantage. Though as pointed out the guard defense by Purdue is underrated, but there guard offense makes it difficult to believe anything but a Uconn by 10+ points LOL.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Men's NCAA BB tournament tonight. Let's see if Purdue can at least make a game of it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Masters starts tomorrow and runs through the weekend. Must watch TV for all you golf fans. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Masters-

Top 2 not a real surprise, but Willett at -4, the guy who won after Spieth tanked years back. Woods doing pretty well too -1.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Manson was the one that terrified me more than some of the others. For a lack of a better word he was a psychological terrorist. I can remember getting chills down my spine seeing him in interviews. Plus basically all the murders he had others do for him. True or not, I remember a woman saying she had to attend hearings to make sure they never let him out. Thankfully they never did.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hahaha definitely Not Top 10....

Defender kicks the soccer ball back to the goalie and misses it into the net. :p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Masters round 3 today. Tiger made the cut but is way back. Same with Rory. But Tiger did either break or tie the most consecutive cuts all time. I really was pulling for Rory he needs a Masters title to complete the golf major grand slam.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Masters round 3 today. Tiger made the cut but is way back. Same with Rory. But Tiger did either break or tie the most consecutive cuts all time. I really was pulling for Rory he needs a Masters title to complete the golf major grand slam.
Unless Scottie does something stupid, he's got this, but I would like to see Morikawa win it. Or Homa or DeChambeau come from behind and put up a decent score for Scottie to shoot at. Then its fun.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Unless Scottie does something stupid, he's got this, but I would like to see Morikawa win it. Or Homa or DeChambeau come from behind and put up a decent score for Scottie to shoot at. Then its fun.
Anyone but Dechambeau, I don't know why but he just rubs me the wrong way.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis