Optimus 12” passive repair box?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
What you need to know is the FD parameters. These are imperative because this is the only tool for the job...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's what noob needs to be shopping for. Used flamethrowers. He could reduce a lot of clutter.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
That's what noob needs to be shopping for. Used flamethrowers. He could reduce a lot of clutter.
Fo sho!!!!!
CEP you already have him the 411 on the death ray. Just think of how much JUNK that thing could destroy!!! Talk about recycling.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
You underestimate noob's ability to acquire random junk!
I’ve had it for a few years it always ends up unused bottom of junk pile . Active subs are better it is flubby bass . While things probably cheaper to sell then fix .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Fo sho!!!!!
CEP you already have him the 411 on the death ray. Just think of how much JUNK that thing could destroy!!! Talk about recycling.
Dlp is was better then a obsolete sub , speakers with bad drivers ... should had gotten that death ray . No parents would hate a dlp , maybe just save buy a plasma or micro led .

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
What you need to know is the FD parameters. These are imperative because this is the only tool for the job...
When your broke you cannot afford a flamethrower. I’ll probably just dump it online maybe I can get $40-80 who knows . Anyway to make it look more appealing??

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I mean if it cannot handle onkyo 818 without nearly exploding... not much hope for this sad sad low end driver .. no wonder rat Shaq is extinct ...
Didn’t they make some decent speakers like Mach 1?

OMG an ole Optimus sub! I’d keep it just cause of the Nostalgia it has.:p It’s gotta be what? over 30 years old? Looks like the glue that was used to hold the Particleboard together has about dried up and is about to turn back into sawdust.

Last edited:
Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
OMG an ole Optimus sub! I’d keep it just cause of the Nostalgia it has.:p It’s gotta be what? over 30 years old? Looks like the glue that was used to hold the Particleboard together has about dried up and is about to turn back into sawdust.
Hang it on wall as a historical art peice ehh smart ! Make painting of a ugly sub too, better yet frame it

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

Rat Shaq o meal

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
When your broke you cannot afford a flamethrower. I’ll probably just dump it online maybe I can get $40-80 who knows . Anyway to make it look more appealing??
We're not going to help you try to sucker someone else out of money not worth spending on this junk...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis