Opinions on the Epos subwoofer

V

Von Soundcard

Enthusiast
Hello, can you tell me how the Epos subwoofer sounds ? Is it musical or more suited to Home Theater ? I know the specs but I'd like some opinions from people who heard it or have it. Personally I am looking for a sub for music with flat response, clear sound etc. I'm sure you've heard it.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
UK members, can you help?

:confused: I've never heard of this company. Don't know if any other members here have or not. The specs are nothing great, but that doesn't mean it's not a wonderful sub.

www.epos-acoustics.com/products.asp?logging=210&lookup=elssub

I have heard of Creek Electronics, and they make some great stuff. They bought out Epos several years ago. There is a distributor in NYC, so some of our members may have heard them in NY.
Musichallaudio carries them:

www.musichallaudio.com/products/index.asp

V

Von Soundcard

Enthusiast
Von Soundcard said:
I know the specs
Von Soundcard said:
I'd like some opinions from people who heard it or have it.
Or, if nobody has it or has ever heard it (which is already not that good a news) I'd be interested in comments from people who know other people that have it or have heard it ...and have heard them talking about it. No small talk here...

C

cornelius

Full Audioholic
I heard an epos sub with a pair of ELS 3 Monitors at the Home Entertainment Show in NY a couple of weeks ago. Sounded really nice.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis