open box Sony XBR 65x900e $1260?

B

bradymartin

Full Audioholic
best buy orange county. minor scratches and missing hardware in description.

im not sure i trust open box. customer returned it for a reason.

what do you guys think?

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
Your saving 250 which is always good, but for 1300 I'd want something new. It might catch my eye if it was discounted more. I looked at a few open box tv's when I bought mine because i thought I could get a bigger tv than my budget allowed. I decided to stay with a new tv and size that fit my budget.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I sent you a PM with my dealer information. Feel free to reach out to him for the TV as an option. Its out of state but he is an authorized Sony Dealer.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Nothing wrong buying it open box, but the deal honestly sucks. I've seen bb discount open box almost 50% off. I'd say 40% off or no deal.

B

bradymartin

Full Audioholic
tv is still there and they wont go less than $1260.

they did offer $150 off for a new one but i passed.

also, unfortunately, a $1400 deal for a new one with another merchant didnt work out.
waste of time.

maybe i should wait for next series

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
tv is still there and they wont go less than $1260.

they did offer $150 off for a new one but i passed.

also, unfortunately, a $1400 deal for a new one with another merchant didnt work out.
waste of time.

maybe i should wait for next series
I say - wait. If you don't buy it now, you won't die of hunger.
900e is last year model which already is getting replaced with a bit better 900f. High Prices on 900e should stand much longer. I also expect Samsung to come out very soon with new QLED models and full array backlighting (which was terribly missing from 2017 models)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis