Onkyo rz820 help buy it or stay away

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
What!?. No Soup for You!. ;)You just Lost Your Man Card for 30 days!. and you have to go to a TT, rehab for 1 year court-ordered!. :oops:. Please don't tell me all you have are processors, a Mac PC and battery powered speaker's.:eek:. If you do only have those I will be walking with my picket sign in front your house. ;). The goes for "EverettT" too! Except I'm going to throw a brick through his front window.. :D(evil smile).

ADTG, just started some New, meds:confused: I think these are my favorite so far. :D. Top of the morning to you. Ya ole biscuit. :)
I am 100% for HTPC (Windows OS) these days for all my music, TV, and movies. :D

Don't tell me you haven't gotten into HTPCs yet? :eek: :D

Everything is basically a PC these days, don't you know? :D

They are already cramming Bluetooth, DSPs, and amps inside of speakers. Next thing you know they will cram some kind of PC inside of speakers too! :eek:

If "AVR, AVR, AVR" is a dirty word, then these "speakers, speakers, speakers" are really filthy with AVR and PC crammed inside them. :D

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I am 100% for HTPC (Windows OS) these days for all my music, TV, and movies. :D

Don't tell me you haven't gotten into HTPCs yet? :eek: :D

Everything is basically a PC these days, don't you know? :D

They are already cramming Bluetooth, DSPs, and amps inside of speakers. Next thing you know they will cram some kind of PC inside of speakers too! :eek:

If "AVR, AVR, AVR" is a dirty word, then these "speakers, speakers, speakers" are really filthy with AVR and PC crammed inside them. :D
ADTG, I'm up with the latest and greatest. Just choose to stay put. Your resources :mad: are Not my resources :). Now would You be interested in my last ex hooker wife? Just found out that she also did my whole family. :D evil smile, but not limited and up to watching others get down with the nasty.
Even trained two of her young protegerse umm off springs. :D. (very evil smile). Man I bet I $m in one of those movie's o_O. (John Holmes) :eek: Homestyle..lmfao..Yep dem meds just kicked in ADTG! ;)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
ADTG, I'm up with the latest and greatest. Just choose to stay put. Your resources :mad: are Not my resources :). Now would You be interested in my last ex hooker wife? Just found out that she also did my whole family. :D evil smile, but not limited and up to watching others get down with the nasty.
Even trained two of her young protegerse umm off springs. :D. (very evil smile). Man I bet I $m in one of those movie's o_O. (John Holmes) :eek: Homestyle..lmfao..Yep dem meds just kicked in ADTG! ;)
What meds are we talking about here? :eek: :D

Actually HTPCs are quite inexpensive - a lot less costly than those Oppo BD players for sure. :eek:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
What meds are we talking about here? :eek: :D

Actually HTPCs are quite inexpensive - a lot less costly than those Oppo BD players for sure. :eek:
You sure I haven't run into you somewhere before? Dam! the gig is up!. Never thought about spending that kind of money on a Blu-ray player no matter all the hype of Oppo and other expensive Blu-ray players when a 50 on sale Sony or others does the job right in the 1st place. 4k good one can pick-up for about 100 bucks. Now before, some of yous that's more than two,:D of you Guru gorillas;) decide to start jumping in and bushwacker:p with specs, Better Built better power supply.
Again just Red:confused:Neck:confused:Noise:eek:. Golden Ears. :D.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You sure I haven't run into you somewhere before? Dam! the gig is up!. Never thought about spending that kind of money on a Blu-ray player no matter all the hype of Oppo and other expensive Blu-ray players when a 50 on sale Sony or others does the job right in the 1st place. 4k good one can pick-up for about 100 bucks. Now before, some of yous that's more than two,:D of you Guru gorillas;) decide to start jumping in and bushwacker:p with specs, Better Built better power supply.
Again just Red:confused:Neck:confused:Noise:eek:. Golden Ears. :D.
I sold my $4K and $3K Universal players long ago when I loss my golden ears. A waste of my money also.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I sold my $4K and $3K Universal players long ago when I loss my golden ears. A waste of my money also.
So what are You saying? You had to sell off all your gear to pay for your high- maintenance wife's private tennis lessons with Roberto? :p. So your just a high-end, pre-pro processor streaming gyno? Bro, I don't know if I can be seen hanging around with you. For all I Really know You could be one of them CIA,o_O or even worse one of them special agent dudes, Sure hope your not D. Tracy?:p. We'll just have to see next time cause next time I go and hangout with my drinking buddy's and tell them I met this audio/video gear dealer and tell them all He has is Bits:confused: to play with, I 'm sure they going to deduction points off my man card and put all their drinks on my tab!

Last edited:
Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
I do believe Gene has a mole 'MOD', Messing with post and text. I just corrected some typos and it still coming up wrong. Now I really see why this site is not a good site to hangout in..Gene needs to take his site back or get New Mods..

I did Not input "sure hope your not lord helmet Tracy". With that said this will be my last text. I am shooting an email, To Gene, or someone who is with audioholics to have my profile deleted.
@TechHDS

The nick name for Richard is automatically converted to Lord Helmet by the forum software...

No Mod is messing with your oh so informative and helpful posts, so lighten up Francis...

I'd be happy to remove you from the forum, if you wish...

hemiram

hemiram

Full Audioholic
As my crazy hospital room mate said when I yelled at him for turning the lights on, screaming into his cell phone to his daughter at 530am:

"Jeez, everybody is so GD sensitive!"

TechHDS

Audioholic General
@TechHDS

The nick name for Richard is automatically converted to Lord Helmet by the forum software...

No Mod is messing with your oh so informative and helpful posts, so lighten up Francis...

I'd be happy to remove you from the forum, if you wish...
Umm, I really didn't know that about the forum's software corrections. I now understand why some of my post I have to go back and proof read so much. So even the forums software has some what of a Super autocorrect? Dude! how can I buy one of those? I will even throw in my Emotive XPA-5 1st gen for free!.Really though, didn't know that about 'software correction'.

UPDATE, Francis, I take offense to that name!! How dare you come at me like that on a public forum and you're supposed to be a Mod? Maybe just maybe if you done your research better on this forum, instead of kissing ass just to make a sale. With your butt munching Buddies Who go around selling snake Oil, and all the gear bashing that some of the so called self-imposed experts has been doing for I don't know how long. It is what it is. You being a MOD? and You come I me like this on this Forum? Go after some of the older members who blatantly Bashas gear with profanity do your job!!!. Flo!

Last edited:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
As my crazy hospital room mate said when I yelled at him for turning the lights on, screaming into his cell phone to his daughter at 530am:

"Jeez, everybody is so GD sensitive!"
umm, my bad, my passive-aggressive Nature been getting me in trouble all my life. It's a Character defect. I was born this way OKAY!!!.lol. Thx for the understanding..

hemiram

hemiram

Full Audioholic
I know how hard it can be. I have to resist making comments about cable nonsense. I do enjoy reading that stuff though, it's like flat earth, crisis actors, and shapeshifting lizard men.

I gave up LP's a long time ago and I ain't going back. Click and pop? Not for me. Is my man card safe?

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I know how hard it can be. I have to resist making comments about cable nonsense. I do enjoy reading that stuff though, it's like flat earth, crisis actors, and shapeshifting lizard men.

I gave up LP's a long time ago and I ain't going back. Click and pop? Not for me. Is my man card safe?
Yeah card is safe. Only because You admitted it you don't like the pops and clicks, Still don't know if the rest will. lol. Actually, you just got your card punched for one free pass on buying the rounds of ice cold brews at the next, POPS, CLICKS, and Kibbles' and BITS analog convention at ADTG's home.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
analog convention at ADTG's home.
Wait, what? Analog? :eek:

You're like 10 years late. :D

I left that Analog convention a long time ago.

No crackles-pops-clicks vinyl or Analogs anymore for me.

It's all Digital these days. :D

TechHDS

Audioholic General
No Kibbles and bits for you, or it bytes? Bits, bytes, 0, 1, s. you guys just Ain't No Fun. Unless Roberto's with your honey buntt!..

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
No Kibbles and bits for you, or it bytes? Bits, bytes, 0, 1, s. you guys just Ain't No Fun. Unless Roberto's with your honey buntt!..
Oh, so you're talking about Digital Bitrate, like the MP3's 320 Kbps Bitrate.

That's fine. :D

L

LikeItCheapShane

Enthusiast
Just wanted to thank every one for the info. I ended up picking up the denon 3400 from frys for 497. Yes!!!! First time I was able to get that promo code deal delivered to Florida to my home . Double yes!! Saved me from buying the pioneer sc502 that I had order from best buy and was already being shipped for 650 bucks...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis