Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Woo-hoo! Congratulations, Matt! I imagine you take the news bittersweetly. I'm sure you are excited, but bummed out at the same time for not being able to be here for your wife. Yet another sacrifice for our country.:)
Excellent point!!!

Sometimes the greatest sacrifices go unnoticed or unappreciated. Thanks again, Matt.

Highlander

Highlander

Full Audioholic
I'm very sorry for my delay in posting Matt. My warmest congratulations to you both. :)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Very cool! (did someone order "Burnt chicken downtown"?!)

-pat

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Congratulations Matt!! I know how tough it is for your wife...taking care of everything while you are deployed overseas. Taking care of the kids, pets, bills cleaning the house, fixing what is broken, running errands...etc and then being pregnant. Wheew. Military spouses has the toughest job when their hubby are deployed.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Congratulations Matt! Stay safe over there, kick some terrorist butt and get back home to greet your newborn when it arrives. :)

Matt34

Matt34

Thanks guys, don't have much time or easliy accessable internet. Working in a secret squirrel area so they have the intra-web on lockdown.

Wife sent me her first ultra sound today, doc said she is 7weeks 3 days pregnent.

Matt34

Matt34

My mailing addy is:

SSG Matthew Clayton
1st AD STB/K-9
COB Speicher
APO AE 09393

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis