Once again: what are you listening to now?

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
This afternoon, I will be tuned into Hulu for some, "My list Movies." Only current notable was, "Top Gun Maverick" on Paramount+ 2 weeks or so ago, which was Okay.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I created a station on Pandora "Maceo Parker," of James Brown fame set to discovery mode. It ends up rolling around thru acid jazz and a bunch of offshoot blends of such and a lot of funk. To me, this is like the rum & coke of music for when you can't tell what you feel like drinking, but wanna drink something. . .

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yesterday's listening selections
IMG_8428.jpg
IMG_8429.jpg
IMG_8431.jpg
IMG_8432.jpg
IMG_8433.jpg
IMG_8434.jpg

Are any of you Jack White fans? I've hadn't played this album in years and didnt remember how hard some of his lyrics could hit.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I'm a big Jack White fan! But musically, only when it is JW with The White Stripes, or The Raconteurs or The Dead Weather. Not really a fan of his solo work, which I find strange (it's not his music I find strange, just strange in me not getting into it).

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I'm a big Jack White fan! But musically, only when it is JW with The White Stripes, or The Raconteurs or The Dead Weather. Not really a fan of his solo work, which I find strange (it's not his music I find strange, just strange in me not getting into it).
I think the Raconteurs are my favorite of his bands.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Now that you mention it, yeah same here.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Some really old Fleetwood Mac "Mystery to Me" with Bob Welsch on vocals. Love me some Hypnotized.:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis