Once again: what are you listening to now?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ah Paul McCartney and Wings and John Lennon Plastic Ono Band. Band on the Run and Jet were my favorite Wings Tunes and Number 9 Dream for Lennon's new band. Also a deep sleeper for John was Working Class Hero. A sad tune.
David, both John and Paul are true icons/legends in the music industry. Was eating a rather late lunch yesterday at Captain D's. While there, I could hear some music playing. It turns out it was Paul McCartney and Wings. Had some time to kill today so I looked them up. Been listening all afternoon.......LOL!!!! :D Guilty as charged......LOL!!!! :)

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

Cheers,

Phil
Really going old school with these tunes Phil. I like it. Don't forget I got a line on you by Spirit. Oh and Fresh air by Quicksilver Messenger Service. Great song but weird name for a band even back in the day.:)

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Really going old school with these tunes Phil. I like it. Don't forget I got a line on you by Spirit. Oh and Fresh air by Quicksilver Messenger Service. Great song but weird name for a band even back in the day.:)
Yeah, guess my selections are showing my age......LOL!!!! :D I was in a weird mood yesterday and decided to listen to some oldies. As you pointed out, there are many others. Seems like I sing Magic Carpet Ride almost everyday. Once a song like that gets stuck in my head, it seems to stay there for a very long time. Am sure my neighbors are tired of hearing me sing it anyways......LOL!!!! :eek: Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
Find myself jamming to "white rabbit" by jefferson airplane. I'm far from a stoner but dang I like that song

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Love me some Godsmack. Kind of quit listening to them for some reason. I got some of their newer stuff and it's just not the same. First album was the best IMHO.
My favorite album from Godsmack is "The Other Side". Listening to it as we speak. Here is a link:

Very good stuff inmho. I like singing along. But, I am sure my neighbors don't........LOL!!!! :eek: I also love the song Bulletproof. Very talented group of guys. Some of their stuff not so good. But, I can say that about many bands. :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Canned Heat from their first album
I don't know how big of a fan you are of Canned Heat but their 1970 release, Future Blues (********) is a classic. Recommend you find the 2000 EMI Electrola / Repertoire REP 4889 (Germany) remaster. Fantastic SQ (sound quality) and 4 bonus tracks.

Canned Heat - Sugar Bee

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis