Once again: what are you listening to now?

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Gary Numan - Are 'Friends' Electric [AllSaints Basement Sessions] ... 2012 version?

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not bad from Gary. I like it. Here's another one from the era...I was pretty impressed while watching Sound City.

RICK SPRINGFIELD

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
She seems to channel Goat Girl.. A.K.A. Stevie Nicks.

Lissie Maurus - When I'm Alone

Lissie - They All Want You

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
She seems to channel Goat Girl.. A.K.A. Stevie Nicks.

Lissie Maurus - When I'm Alone

Lissie - They All Want You

Here's your goat girl, ironically, the track before Ricks on the same Sound City Soundtrack. She still sounds good, too bad the song isn't so great:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Pulse on vinyl. First was off the laptop through the sound card and so on. It's an iTunes wav file I guess maybe. Then on Walter's vinyl ... it didn't sound quite right the other way. This sounds bonus.

connieflyer

connieflyer

Audioholic
A little Zack Hempsey ...
it is on the trailer for the Jack Ryan movie

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
The Jim Jones Revue - 7 Times Around The Sun

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry to double post today but ...

it's my birthday ... well yesterday, technically ... and I bought myself a pair of Triangle Titus 202's. I feel like a pig in ... :D

the Queens ... for me ... now officially are the best Kinks cover band just edging out the Smithereens. :cool:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry to double post today but ...

it's my birthday ... well yesterday, technically ... and I bought myself a pair of Triangle Titus 202's. I feel like a pig in ... :D

the Queens ... for me ... now officially are the best Kinks cover band just edging out the Smithereens. :cool:
Happy birthday Ponzio! Well, happy belated birthday :eek:

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks guys.

Just got done tossing out the last of my uninvited rowdy relatives. :D My wife was so proud/relieved cooking up 3 days worth of meals for me so she wouldn't have to run home from work to cook and in 4 hours it was gone :eek:, between my nephews, son & future son-in-law. It was her own fault though after she sent out photo's of my mothers Sicilian Birthday Boy Cake that she's mastered. I told her, watch, within the next hour they'll descend on this house like a horde of locusts. And why not, free food, a chance of busting my chops with no fear of retaliation ... at least not on my birthday ... and no clean up for their female counterparts with the exception of my 84 year old mother & daughter. She was smiling & laughing like the rest of the hyenas but mark my words, come tomorrow she'll be complaining that she had to pass by the food store and has to spend another 2 hours cooking and how I don't appreciate her, blah, blah, blah ... and then she'll turn to me and say, wasn't that fun yesterday? :eek: I will never understand women. :)

Happy B-day to you too Alex and many more to come.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Happy B-day to you too Alex and many more to come.
I was hoping for an easy out but thanks anyway.

So I got sick of Bach on MP3 and got into the small Blues section of my vinyl collection and decided to give this a go:

Amazon.com: "Oakland Blues" 1969 LP: Music

The fact that somebody out there wants like a lot of money for their album makes me like mine more and I'm contemplating not doing anything for yet another day. I got The Blues.

Guess what ... this ain't on YouTube. :p :cool:

Edit: ... but this is. :)

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
testing, testing - Sicilian Birthday Boy Cake

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I was hoping for an easy out but thanks anyway.

So I got sick of Bach on MP3 and got into the small Blues section of my vinyl collection and decided to give this a go:

Amazon.com: "Oakland Blues" 1969 LP: Music

The fact that somebody out there wants like a lot of money for their album makes me like mine more and I'm contemplating not doing anything for yet another day. I got The Blues.

Guess what ... this ain't on YouTube. :p :cool:

Edit: ... but this is. :)

Fantastic song! Will definitely be passing this on to my friends. One of the joys of collecting is that no matter how many albums/discs/mp3 files you have, every once in a while, songs like this get by you and you can revel in the discovery. Thanks.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Check this out very moving story...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis