Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
She's a little odd, but her music is very interesting. She is effectively a one woman band, from the interview she does the arrangement, performance, and production. She'll be opening for Depeche Mode at the show we're going to next month.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
In honor of 59 years ago today on the Ed Sullivan show I'm playing 'Paul, John, George and Ringo' !

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
She's a little odd, but her music is very interesting. She is effectively a one woman band, from the interview she does the arrangement, performance, and production. She'll be opening for Depeche Mode at the show we're going to next month.

I like it ;)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord

I like it. Its different but in a good way.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai

She released a new album today - I listened to it this morning and it is pretty good.
LP.8.2 / Kelly Lee Owens – TIDAL

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I played 4 hours of YouTube music last night so too much to list here. I did come across another good indie band, Obey Robots. It's a collaboration between Rat (Neds Atomic Dustbin) and Laura Kidd (Penfriend) from the UK. Rat was playing guitar over 30 years ago. Laura plays bass, keyboards and does the lyrics and vocals. I dig the harmonized vocals on this track. There is also a video for Super Connected and the newest release Porcupine.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis