Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm back from my morning walk having done 11km. All squeeky clean after a shower ready for songs with dirty lyrics!!
:jump:

Here's what I listened to yesterday.

While wrapping presents and paying tribute to my late wife
IMG_7864.jpg

This later on and before watching the "Sound of Music"
IMG_7865.jpg
IMG_7866.jpg

IMG_7867.jpg

IMG_7868.jpg

he band "Blackwater Fever is a blues-rock based band out of Australia starting with this first full length album back in 2013. I haven't played it in ages.
IMG_7869.jpg

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
In the mood to listen to this one for some reason, ever since I woke up. Wish You Were Here SACD

I was listening to this the other day on YouTube and it played back in Atmos on the PS5. Great remaster

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good afternoon/evening friends.
:)
I'm late getting on as my grandson & family are here. I hope everyone has a good rest of day/evening. Here's yesterday's listening sessions;
IMG_7870.jpg

IMG_7872.jpg
IMG_7871.jpg

IMG_7873.jpg

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
These are a lot of fun if you like your metal 'n Christmas tunes served together:
What I like about them is ABR seems to treat the songs with a bit of reverence and are not too silly...

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good afternoon my friends.
IMG_7874.jpg
IMG_7875.jpg
IMG_7876.jpg
IMG_7878.jpg
It was a busy day yesterday with my grandson and family. I watched a history series on Youtube and learned that the average lifespan of a baker in Victorian England was only 42 years. I'm thinking most of us posting in this thread would be long dead by now.
:rflmao:

Last night's listening session

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good evening friends. Another busy day here at home with my grandson and family. Fun times. I watched a really good film last night on Amazon Prime called Infinite. Highly recommended for all of you sci-fi fans. Here's yesterday listening sessions;

IMG_7879.jpg
IMG_7881.jpg
IMG_7882.jpg
IMG_7883.jpg
IMG_7884.jpg
IMG_7885.jpg
IMG_7886.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good morning my friends :)
. I hope everyone will be able to enjoy the day with loved ones and take count of all the blessings we have in our lives!! I'm wishing all of you good people, a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays in case I don't make it on tomorrow. Please take care my friends.

Here's yesterday's listening session;
IMG_7890.jpg
IMG_7891.jpg
IMG_7892.jpg
IMG_7893.jpg
IMG_7894.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Merry Christmas!! :)
I hope everyone had a good time sharing love, laughter, food, and drink with our loved ones and friends closest to us. Its a good time to reflect what is truly meaningful in our lives.

Once I retired to bed, I listened to the following

IMG_7915.jpg
IMG_7917.jpg
IMG_7918.jpg
IMG_7920.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good morning my friends. Another snowy day here in the Ottawa regions. It looks like I'll have to go and shovel later on. My daughter, grandson, her hubby, 2 dogs and 2 cats pulled out and made their way back home yesterday. I spent the day packing up Christmas and cleaning up the place and washing the bedding. I did manage to listen to some tunes.

IMG-7928.jpg
IMG-7929.jpg
IMG-7938.jpg
IMG-7939.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good morning my friends.
:) I hope all is well. Not much new here. I started a new sci-fi series on Prime called Peripheral. I'm hooked. :)
IMG_7946.jpg
IMG_7948.jpg
IMG_7949.jpg
. Here's last night's listening sessions;

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good morning my friends and welcome to the weekend!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!! :jump: . I was I'm supposed to go up and spend New Years Weekend at my daughter's place but my daughter caught a cold off my grandson and is feeling rough today. I found out that my digital music library needs some TLC as the emby has found a few inconsistencies in my cataloging like listing the album as many times as their are tracks in it. I'll be cleaning this up today. I wish you all a great weekend if I'm not back online tomorrow!!. Take care.

Last night's listening session;
IMG_7954.jpg
IMG_7953.jpg

This next group is a Canadian band that released their first album back in 2013. I discovered
them a few weeks ago listening to the Lucifer Soundtrack.
IMG_7956.jpg
IMG_7957.jpg

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I could post a couple of these just about every single night. Rare is the day that I'm not in my music listening room after dinner to play at least one, or as many as three or four LP's.

Tonight I start off with Carole King's "Tapestry", the Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs Original Master Recordings edition.

E.A.T. C-Major turntable, Hana ML moving coil cartridge into the internal phono amp of the Luxman L-505uX Mk2 integrated amp, and on out to the KEF Reference 1 speakers. Incredible experience.

Tapestry_MoFi_OMR.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's last night's listening session running through the Emby application.

IMG_7963.jpg
IMG_7964.jpg
IMG_7965.jpg
IMG_7967.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis