Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
@Swerd some of those CDs that I brought over:
Crowded House: Temple of Low Men
Temple of Low Men.jpg

Bela Fleck & The Flecktones: Flight of the Cosmic Hippo
Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Flight of the Cosmic Hippo.jpg

K.D. Lang: Ingenue
K.D. Lang - Ingénue.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good morning and happy Saturday to all
:)
. Here is last night's listening sessions. I'm done with my Canned Heat collection and moving on to Fleetwood Mac
IMG_7751.jpg
IMG_7752.jpg
IMG_7753.jpg
IMG_7754.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good morning and Happy Sunday friends!!
I'm off shortly to visit what I affectionately call my trailer park trash friends for an overnighter of shits and giggles!! Looking forward to it. Here's yesterday listening sessions.

IMG_7756.jpg
IMG_7757.jpg
IMG_7758.jpg
IMG_7759.jpg
IMG_7760.jpg
IMG_7761.jpg
IMG_7762.jpg
IMG_7763.jpg
IMG_7764.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good afternoon all
I hope all is well. I didnt get a chance to listen to toons after coming back from the get together which was a real riot. Everyone had a great time. Here's today's listening session so far.

Disc 3 of this track while peddling on the exercise bike.
IMG_7767.jpg

Here are some songs off this;

I was listening to this while crushing 262 beer cans..
IMG_7768.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good afternoon friends and Happy Hump Day!!
Today has been a big day as I announced to my manager's manager that I'm going to retire shortly in the new year. She was very happy for me. Here is last night's listening session;

IMG_7777.jpg
IMG_7771.jpg
IMG_7778.jpg
IMG_7779.jpg
IMG_7780.jpg
IMG_7773.jpg
IMG_7775.jpg

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Last night, I tuned to internet radio, and listened to the 60's, and fell a sleep. Perhaps Symphony with piano or pop country, to put me asleep tonight, or not

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Happy Hump Day afternoon friends.

Its a beautiful day, the calm before the literal snow storm that starts Thursday night and ends Saturday morning sometime. Predicted accumulations are between 15-25 cm. I'll be baking up a storm on Saturday making gluten free molasses cookies for my eldest daughter, regular molasses cookies for the rest of us, and mincemeat pies.

Here's last night's listening session;

While on the exercise bike.
IMG_7831.jpg

During supper
IMG_7833.jpg
IMG_7819.jpg

I bought this download yesterday after hearing a track from them on the Lucifer soundtrack. They are a South African band and only released this one album back in 2013.

IMG_7835 - Copy.jpg
IMG_7836.jpg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am really liking the new EP from Crosses, one of Chino Moreno of Deftones side projects. It is unusual but feels fresh and unlike anything else.

Vid is weird, but just listen. I think this is my favorite track from it.

Single track, not on the EP

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good morning friends and welcome to the weekend
. Its been a slow start for me this morning not having hopped on my stationary bike yet. Here is yesterday's listening sessions;

A view from on the bike
IMG_7846.jpg

I decided to make some gluten free ginger bread cookies for my eldest daughter for Christmas. I don't know if any of you have had to work with gf (gluten free) flour but I can tell you its not easy as its extremely sticky. It doesn't hold its shape well either as shown. This is supposed to be a gingerbread man. Tastes good but no points for presentation.
:dunno:

img.jpg

Listening to this during baking.
IMG_7847.jpg
IMG_7848.jpg

After completing the Star Wars saga on blu ray, I went back to music
IMG_7852.jpg
IMG_7853.jpg
IMG_7854.jpg
IMG_7856.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good morning friends and happy Sunday.
I finished an 11km walk this morning outside as I was getting "shack wacky" from being couped inside. I did manage to bake 3 mincemeat pies for Christmas. Here's yesterday's listening sessions;
IMG_7860.jpg
IMG_7861.jpg
IMG_7862.jpg
IMG_7863.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis