Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good morning friends
:)
:) and happy Sunday. My daughter and grandson are down visiting. I'm getting lots of cudddles from grandson.
Here's last night's listening session.
IMG_7622.jpg
IMG_7623.jpg
IMG_7624.jpg
IMG_7625.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good afternoon to all my friends :)
. My daughter left back for Petawawa (her home) this morning after my grandson's 9 month appointment. I guessed his weight to 22 lbs. He weighed in at 21.8lbs. Got lots of stuff done around the house as I have some of my trailer park crew coming for a visit this weekend. I can't wait!! Here's last night's listening session;

IMG_7634.jpg
IMG_7635.jpg
IMG_7636.jpg
IMG_7637.jpg
IMG_7638.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good morning my friends :) and happy Sunday. Looks like winter has reared its cold head around my parts. The free water area in the pond is getting smaller and smaller as ice is beginning to take over. The hundreds of geese that still keep landing and flying away from the pond have adopted new landing and take-off techniques to cope with the ice. Here's last night's listening session.

IMG_7669.jpg
IMG_7670.jpg
IMG_7672.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Happy Monday to all my friends out there. Didnt get a chance to do much listening last night but I managed to listen to this while peddling on the stationary bike. The genres blur all over the map and IMHO is one of the better diverse soundtracks out there, especially for not well known bands.

IMG_7718.jpg
IMG_7633.jpg

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Lucy Thomas dropped her version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas yesterday (11/29) so naturally I listened to that. Then it was off to old favorite movie scores by the Danish National Symphony Orchestra.

This weekend (if not sooner) I'll start listening to Christmas music.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good afternoon and TGIF!!!!
I wish all of you a great weekend. Here's last night's listen;
IMG_7748.jpg
IMG_7749.jpg

and this morning's session while on the bike. This closes off season2 for Lucifer.
IMG_7750.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis