Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good afternoon friends
:)
I hope everyone is doing fine and able to chill to whatever tunes moves you. I can't believe its already Wednesday. I'm off to Kingston (1:45hr) drive to pick up a used stereo stand for my son-inlaw/daughter for a scant $34. It looks good in the pictures so here's hoping. This was last night's listening session. You'll notice I exchanged the PSB 800 towers for PSB 400 Bookshelf speakers in the 2nd pic.

IMG_7526.jpg
IMG_7527.jpg
IMG_7528.jpg
IMG_7529.jpg
IMG_7530.jpg

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Good afternoon friends
:)
I hope everyone is doing fine and able to chill to whatever tunes moves you. I can't believe its already Wednesday. I'm off to Kingston (1:45hr) drive to pick up a used stereo stand for my son-inlaw/daughter for a scant $34. It looks good in the pictures so here's hoping. This was last night's listening session. You'll notice I exchanged the PSB 800 towers for PSB 400 Bookshelf speakers in the 2nd pic.

View attachment 58332View attachment 58333View attachment 58334View attachment 58335View attachment 58336
Dude, great pics. but where's the cat? She(?) is gorgeous.

Melvin Taylor! Nice His playing is smooth and effortless. Thanks!

Feels like a Rory Gallagher kind of day:

And a little Joe;

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Last night's listening session

IMG_7536.jpg
IMG_7534.jpg
IMG_7535.jpg

I listened to this album a 1000 times and never get tired of it.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Dude, great pics. but where's the cat? She(?) is gorgeous.

Melvin Taylor! Nice His playing is smooth and effortless. Thanks!
I managed to take the pic without her being in it. Her brother hardly ever shows up for pictures. Doesn't like his soul being stolen I guess. :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'm lactose intolerant. I do not tolerate people that lack toes.

An 80's afternoon.

"Kicks in" at the 30 second mark;

Ultravox;

The Feelies;

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Tonight, with Halloween tomorrow I listened to some of VoicePlay's Nightmare Before Christmas (a capala) followed by some of their bass singer's solos. Geoff Castellucci reportedly has a 5 octave range going all the way down to some seriously low notes. I'm not a musician much less a singer so I can't say for sure. Let's start with Oogie Boogie's Song.

Edit: Their beatboxer is the guy with the glowing nose-tip.

Geoff soloing his way through the Monster Mash, btw that's his real life wife that appears near the end. Also he's performing all four parts. BTW, his solos are not a capala.

And Headless Horseman.

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I had a great time spending at my daughter's place with my daughter, son-inlaw, and her hubby as usual. Lots of laughs were had.

Below are pics of the stand I had purchased for my daughter/son-inlaw. It worked out perfectly.
IMG_7550.jpg
IMG_7549.jpg

We watched a sc-fi on Netflix starring Bruce Willis called "Cosmic Sin" . It got poor reviews on Rotten Tomatoes but both he and I liked it. The green screen effects were poor and cheesy which and maybe part of the reason it got a poor review.

I listened to a little bit of Sue Foley on their system streaming it from my tablet. Those little PSB Alphas still rock quite nicely.

IMG_7553.jpg
IMG_7554.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good evening friends :) I hope you had a good day. I drove a buddy of mine down to Kingston so he could pick up his son's car and from there I went and visited my new made friends at the campground. It was a fun visit as usual.

Here are last night's listening sessions;
IMG_7562.jpg
IMG_7563.jpg

I love her voice and not a bad looking girl.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Netflix movies this weekend. Nothing but bad weather, where we live in WI. Then football switching in between.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Last night's listening session;

IMG_7590.jpg
IMG_7591.jpg
IMG_7592.jpg
IMG_7593.jpg
IMG_7595.jpg

This Cream album still sets the standard for quality recordings of live music. I dont think I've come across any other live recording that sounds as good as this album.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis