Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Going to see them tonight :D :D :D
Was 3hr show, they had a brief intermission about half way. They played a few tracks from basically every era. Their encore was similar to the one above, but they played a 3rd song. between Collapse the Light and Trains, they threw in Halo. Crowd was REALLY into it since they haven't toured in so long. Wore my In Absentia shirt from 2010 and got a lot of comments lol.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Last night I spent an hour or two listening to a little Ukrainian cover band, Sershen and Zaritskaya, and in the case of Rock You Like A Hurricane, their Brazilian friend and fellow cover artist Violet Orlandi. Daria Zeritskaya's speaking voice, is like a much smokier and sexier version of Natasha Fatale (from the original Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons), and they bring in Violet to hit the high notes that Daria can't reach. S&Z also do a great AC/DC cover of Back In Black (and every other AC/DC tune with Daria sounding remarkably like Brian Johnson - a former vocalist for AC/DC. Im not really a fan of Violet's but here she does a pretty good job.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Hello everyone
:)
and happy Friday!!! It's a cold blustry day here in Ottawa so I decided to hop on the stationary bike for an hour while listening to the following.

IMG_7432.jpg
IMG_7433.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good afternoon one and all from a rainy Ottawa.
Its good sleeping in weather and thats what I did until 8:00am when my 17 year old mutt came up to wake me and let me know she had to go out.

I watched a Netflix special on CCR Saturday night which was narrated by Jeff Bridges. One tidbit I didn't know about CCR is the year after the Beatles broke up, CCR was considered to be the biggest band at that time.
Based on this, here's my listening session.

IMG_7462.jpg
IMG_7463.jpg
IMG_7464.jpg
IMG_7465.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good afternoon everyone. :) I hope you're having a good day. Here are last night's listening session. Love listening to this soundtrack while on the stationary bike.
IMG_7466.jpg

At bedtime
IMG_7473.jpg
IMG_7474.jpg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets Live at the Roundhouse (bluray)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good afternoon my friends
Its hump day and poop should start sliding the other way.
Here's last night's listening sessions.

IMG_7475.jpg
IMG_7476.jpg
IMG_7478.jpg
IMG_7479.jpg
IMG_7480.jpg
IMG_7481.jpg
IMG_7482.jpg
IMG_7483.jpg

psbfan9

psbfan9