Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Have been listening to them a lot lately since I saw them live last week. Shirley sounds amazing live, her voice is still great.

They opened for Tears for Fears who were also great live, but I already had them in my regular rotation lol.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Have been listening to them a lot lately since I saw them live last week. Shirley sounds amazing live, her voice is still great.

They opened for Tears for Fears who were also great live, but I already had them in my regular rotation lol.
Jealous! I've wanted to see them live for ages, but it hasn't happened yet.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yesterday's listening sessions

IMG_6858.jpg
IMG_6859.jpg
IMG_6860.jpg
IMG_6861.jpg
IMG_6863.jpg

Went to bed listening to these guys. A good blues rock band

IMG_6864.jpg
IMG_6865.jpg

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
"Swashers" by Yosi Horikawa

So I reread Matthew Poes' review of the Polk L800's and reading about Horikawa's recording style intrigued me. Fortunately all his music is on Bandcamp. The EP "Wandering," while it presented awesome effects, didn't do much for me in terms of liking the actual music. Then I made my way down to "Vapor" and that changed dramatically. "Vapor" and "Spaces" are very listenable albums, and the louder the better!

Thanks Matt!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
New album drops Fri. I preordered the BD which looks like it will be in Atmos!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have listened to the new album about 4 times now. A little influence from SW solo work, but it definitely sounds like old PT. I think Harridan, the first track released, was probably still the best one, but there's a number of solid tracks. Still digesting it, but I like it so far.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Hello everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend.
:)
It was a hot and busy one for me with my grandson's baptism. I did manage to listen to a few artists over the weekend.

IMG_6962.jpg
IMG_6963.jpg
IMG_6967.jpg
IMG_6968.jpg
IMG_6972.jpg
IMG_6973.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Hello everyone.
I hope everyone had a good Tuesday. I went for a 52km bike ride and then looked after my 4 month old grandson in the afternoon. We were listening to

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Happy Sunday!!
I hope everyone's weekend is turning out well. I did an 80 km bike ride yesterday and still managed to entertain my 5 month old grandson with some Kinks and blues.

IMG_7080.jpg
IMG_7081.jpg
IMG_7083.jpg
IMG_7084.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good afternoon/evening all
. I hoep Monday hasn't been too hard on anyone. Spent the evening talking to my daughter while listening to the Kinks. Three albums worth. She knows some of their songs but has never listened to an entire album before. I find the Kinks a really eclectic group. I love it. Some of their albums are pretty bad but dam, when they are good, they bring it way over the top. Here's the 3 albums we listened to last night.

IMG_7088.jpg
IMG_7091.jpg
IMG_7093.jpg
IMG_7094.jpg

Everyone's in Show-biz I found not to be all that good at all. But the other two were really good.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis