Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Run-DMC - Raising Hell (30th Anniversary Edition) - LP Picture Disc Vinyl -  Ear Candy Music
RUN-DMC Raising Hell

Run-DMC - Raising Hell (2xLP - Picture Disc Reissue)
Run-DMC - Raising Hell (2xLP - Picture Disc Reissue)
RUN-DMC Raising Hell

Mega-cool pressing to look at, but absolutely horrible to listen to....

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
For you Porcupine Tree and Pineapple Thief fans, you should check out Gene's interview with drummer Gavin Harrison and David Frangioni (Modern Drummer Publisher). Fun watch.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Want to relive 80s sound and the Xfiles? Stream on youtube Japanese Breakfast, "Be Sweet" and put it on AI surround. The lead singer wrote the soundtrack for Sable on Xbox which am not familiar with.
Reminds me a bit of M83 if that's your taste.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Want to relive 80s sound and the Xfiles? Stream on youtube Japanese Breakfast, "Be Sweet" and put it on AI surround. The lead singer wrote the soundtrack for Sable on Xbox which am not familiar with.
Reminds me a bit of M83 if that's your taste.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Thanks Eppie, Here's another from "girl fronted groups" but this is really 80s with love to California.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks Eppie, Here's another from "girl fronted groups" but this is really 80s with love to California.

Haven't heard any Bow Wow Wow in a long time, but not quite my taste. ;)

I wonder if our American friends have heard of Canadian JJ Wilde? Great rock vocalist.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Haven't heard any Bow Wow Wow in a long time, but not quite my taste. ;)

I wonder if our American friends have heard of Canadian JJ Wilde? Great rock vocalist.

Agree, great raw voice. Love the video, looks like a weekend at Caligula's.. Ha, most Americans might not realize they are listening to Canadian bands when they hear them anyway... This might not be your taste, but another female fronted Canadian group doing one of my favorite Lou Reed songs...

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Last night's listening session;
IMG_6230.jpg
IMG_6231.jpg
IMG_6232.jpg

and continued on while on the spin bike this morning

IMG_6233.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com