Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
FWIW NIN actually produced the album so they probably had a lot of influence. I haven't listed to it just because I'm not a fan of hers, but I'm a huge NIN fan so I'm torn.
Yeah, they produced the album in more ways than one. I think they are being modest in letting it be "Halsey's new album" but it is their work through and through. Give it a spin - you just may like tit!

Sorry - *it (still have the album art on the brain...)

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
60's music when you could download on the internet and transfer to RW-CD. I have pop hits too, from various years. It is my past-time when on my laptop or in my 2006 Mustang. I also have on Flash drives as back-up and use in more current 19' Ford Edge.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I wish we had children, especially now since I lost my mom last weekend. I envy you.

I don't think I'm familiar with Heaven 17...
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Grief is very hard process to get through but please take heart that she's with you always in spirit.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Listening to some songs I downloaded from my fav band Daughtry’s new album “Dearly Beloved” in my car.. great that it’s in hi-res lossless..

E875935A-741B-4841-87D8-B8F06FCA1774.jpg

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
All this rock and I was playing Loreena McKennitt, The Visit. :D Needed to relax last night and she plays and sings beautifully. BTW, if you want a nice speaker test for vocals, give a listen to The Lady of Shalott. A really clear vocal where it's easy to understand every word sung.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis