Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Well than, there you go, You must watch a Lot of Dr. Phil on tv huh? But now since you went and Formed your Opinion on my mindset. Should make You a SuperStar! Opinions are like A- holes Everybody’s got one. Chew on this one see if you can put all the block into this “Square“. Jump frog! google that. :)

They say a Pictures worth 1000 words
Can You tell what the two men are saying to the woman sitting down with her hand up? She is saying, You should have put a “Ring on it” or are the two men just being Friendly? Or are they asking the woman sitting down with her hand up, asking her did you get the money firs? Go ahead Dr . Phil
Give me your best Expert opinion on my post?

View attachment 36500
She is a Prominent business woman who lives in the town I live in. She happens to be a friend of mine. We go back to the 70’s, Her late husband that past away, He and I where best of friends. Her oldest Son and my oldest Son are best of friends. Their both are 40+ years old. I had stopped by setting in my car. The two Gentlemen where walking up to her on the sidewalk she happened to be sitting on in front of her
store the she owns. Now say back track go ahead pull anything out of context of this post and I’ll call you out on the context you pull out every time.
If the 2 guys in the image were known bullies who brag about hurting and poisoning people and think it's funny, then I would assume the worst. As it is, there's not enough context or information with that image to make a call one way or the other, so I don't get your point at all...

What that has to do with the things you say and your aggressive demeanor here, I have no clue. Unlike that pic, your posts are filled with plenty of information and give us all the context we need to form opinions. There are no leaps in logic or imagination necessary to draw conclusions, like would be required in your photo example.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Wooooowww... At times this is such a tweeter delight, we should have a tweeter candy thread!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
If the 2 guys in the image were known bullies who brag about hurting and poisoning people and think it's funny, then I would assume the worst. As it is, there's not enough context or information with that image to make a call one way or the other, so I don't get your point at all...

What that has to do with the things you say and your aggressive demeanor here, I have no clue. Unlike that pic, your posts are filled with plenty of information and give us all the context we need to form opinions. There are no leaps in logic or imagination necessary to draw conclusions, like would be required in your photo example.
Think of what I posted up as a umm Vehicle accident. Ten Witnesses, can see the same Vehicle accident from ten Different angles. So when giving Witness statements, 6 out 10 will give what was Witnessed. The other 4 wont even come close to as what Actually happened when they witnessed it.
All Ten will give There Best Educated opinion.
My post I stand by it is what it is. No more no less.

"What do You do" I'm a repair man" What do You repair, A life time of bad habits" :)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Holy crap. I just stumbled across this live Rush performance and am pretty blown away.

Wow! That intro is SO heavy! They absolutely kill it here. I have a whole new level of respect for those guys now.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Holy crap. I just stumbled across this live Rush performance and am pretty blown away.

Wow! That intro is SO heavy! They absolutely kill it here. I have a whole new level of respect for those guys now.
Iirc, it’s from the “R-30” BD. I watched it at -5mv. “Almost” like being there.
Great disk.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai

I had an intense love affair with the gentlemen of Rush for five years or so. We broke up in '82 and Moving Pictures was our swan song. I've purchased - and sold - the occasional album since then, hoping we could recreate the magic, but to no avail: or paths permanently diverged from that point on and there was no going back. That being said, I've seen them in concert numerous times since '82 and it was always an event. Even if I was not into their later offerings, they were still the most talented band in the world and their performances were like no other. The video you posted is awesome and bittersweet: awesome in that I loved their progression through their albums (and playing perfectly!); bittersweet as we will never again witness the awesomeness that was Messrs. Lee, Lifeson and Peart.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I had an intense love affair with the gentlemen of Rush for five years or so. We broke up in '82 and Moving Pictures was our swan song. I've purchased - and sold - the occasional album since then, hoping we could recreate the magic, but to no avail: or paths permanently diverged from that point on and there was no going back. That being said, I've seen them in concert numerous times since '82 and it was always an event. Even if I was not into their later offerings, they were still the most talented band in the world and their performances were like no other. The video you posted is awesome and bittersweet: awesome in that I loved their progression through their albums (and playing perfectly!); bittersweet as we will never again witness the awesomeness that was Messrs. Lee, Lifeson and Peart.
I have never been a Rush fan... and I play drums. :oops:

Yeah, I know. They're all talented, great musicians but when I was in my teens my tastes were a bit heavier. As I've gotten older I've stumbled across a few gems like that one and have slowly been getting won over. I'm in agreement with preferring their older stuff. So, you ever watch the trailer park boys..?

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I have never been a Rush fan... and I play drums. :oops:

Yeah, I know. They're all talented, great musicians but when I was in my teens my tastes were a bit heavier. As I've gotten older I've stumbled across a few gems like that one and have slowly been getting won over. I'm in agreement with preferring their older stuff. So, you ever watch the trailer park boys..?

That was pretty cool! No, I know about the show, but have never watched...

MalVeauX

MalVeauX

Senior Audioholic
Donald Fagen's Morph the Cat & Sunken Condos (FLAC digitized from my CDs). One of my favorite artists ever and these two albums have wonderful amounts of low frequency bass despite the type of music it is. Listening on a near field 2 channel system.

Very best,

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis