Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I have no horse in this race but are you saying you roofied dudes with acid for $hits & giggles?
Who me? :rolleyes: I was there a time or two some of them Stoners I ran with, where near Renegade. I’ve seem it happen.
We all had hotrod street racers. Audio was one of the things we chased. Most of my time at that time of my young days was Chasing the Poon tang Live concerts, smoking as much Reefer I could alone with cold brews. I myself was hard Core Rock not the POP rock you’d hear on the FM. Mostly underground, Black Oak Arkansas wasn’t really mainstream till they got Noticed. Most of if not all ended up locked up or covered up. As for Fleetwood Mac yeah I Purchase their first album still have it. Stevie Nicks was hot back than. She was what we called a “Wicker”. When I picked up that Album, her on cover all in Black like the Wicker she is one love and she loved to share lolo. Bet if Google was Available back then, Probably could’ve googled how many bucket of penises has Stevie Nicks had? Lol

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Who me? :rolleyes: I was there a time or two some of them Stoners I ran with, where near Renegade. I’ve seem it happen.
We all had hotrod street racers. Audio was one of the things we chased. Most of my time at that time of my young days was Chasing the Poon tang Live concerts, smoking as much Reefer I could alone with cold brews. I myself was hard Core Rock not the POP rock you’d hear on the FM. Mostly underground, Black Oak Arkansas wasn’t really mainstream till they got Noticed. Most of if not all ended up locked up or covered up. As for Fleetwood Mac yeah I Purchase their first album still have it. Stevie Nicks was hot back than. She was what we called a “Wicker”. When I picked up that Album, her on cover all in Black like the Wicker she is one love and she loved to share lolo. Bet if Google was Available back then, Probably could’ve googled how many bucket of penises has Stevie Nicks had? Lol
OK :rolleyes:

For what it's worth the bands lineup went thru a lot of changes. The lineup with Stevie Nicks/Lindsay Buckingham/the McVie's was their 3rd go-around. Peter Green led the first band and Bob Welch followed up on lead guitar before he split with the band too. The only constant has been Mick Fleetwood.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
the dudes I rolled with wouldn’t do Acid or Shoot any crap in our arms, Meth or coke was for losers still is. we would drop some Acid on dudes like You sitting around in them little Drum circles. Hey dude here drink this, some cheap 7-11 store wine they’d fall for. Funniest sh$t to watch them little drum circles Break up as soon as they got blasted. Than we take their girlfriends for a ride. no cell phone cameras back then just Polaroids, turned out you would’ve been alone with your little Groupies. Dudes like you couldn’t run with us, all month no balls.
What on earth are you talking about?! Half of this post is just senseless babbling and comes across as aggressive and mean just for the sake of being mean.

"Take their girlfriends for a ride"? "Drop acid on dudes like you"? What does that even mean? You and your friends were a gang of bullies who would crash parties push folks around, poison them and rape everyone's girlfriends? That's pretty messed up. You're right, I probably couldn't run with you guys. I don't have the stomach (or "balls" as you put it) for sadism. Your friends sound like a bunch of jerks and I hope I never run into you or your gang.

Last edited:
NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
the dudes I rolled with wouldn’t do Acid or Shoot any crap in our arms, Meth or coke was for losers still is. we would drop some Acid on dudes like You sitting around in them little Drum circles. Hey dude here drink this, some cheap 7-11 store wine they’d fall for. Funniest sh$t to watch them little drum circles Break up as soon as they got blasted. Than we take their girlfriends for a ride. no cell phone cameras back then just Polaroids, turned out you would’ve been alone with your little Groupies. Dudes like you couldn’t run with us, all month no balls.
Man, your posts have been getting less and less coherent as time goes on, but these are new lows. You are just making yourself out to be a bullying, misogynistic, @$$hole. By saying you were there a time or two while it happened makes it seem like you're trying to say "Well, I never did that", but you're clearly ok with it being done, which is just as bad.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
OK :rolleyes:

For what it's worth the bands lineup went thru a lot of changes. The lineup with Stevie Nicks/Lindsay Buckingham/the McVie's was their 3rd go-around. Peter Green led the first band and Bob Welch followed up on lead guitar before he split with the band too. The only constant has been Mick Fleetwood.
He was kicked out he wasn’t dependable he was a freaking Acidhead. That’s old news dude. He got replaced why? rather do his freaking Acid than his music. Or maybe Stevie Nicks wouldn’t share with him. Those two women where pasted around like crack between the male members like hooker on crack. The music History has always been like that.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
What on earth are you talking about?! Half of this post is just senseless babbling and comes across as aggressive and mean just for the sake of being mean.

"Take their girlfriends for a ride"? "Drop acid on dudes like you"? What does that even mean? You and your friends were a gang of bullies who would crash parties push folks around, poison them and rape everyone's girlfriends? That's pretty messed up. You're right, I probably couldn't run with you guys. I don't have the stomach (or "balls" as you put it) for sadism. Your friends sound like a bunch of jerks and I hope I never run into you or your gang.
Half of your post are kissing up, so what’s your point. “Sadism” that’s your take on my post to HD, yeah your Opinion it’s just like all the rest of the educated opinions on here. Go kiss up to ya boy HD. Lolo

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Half of your post are kissing up, so what’s your point. “Sadism” that’s your take on my post to HD, yeah your Opinion it’s just like all the rest of the educated opinions on here. Go kiss up to ya boy HD. Lolo
I'm not kissing up to anyone. I've been seeing your posts all over the place and they keep getting more and more erratic and aggressive. Half don't even make sense. It's like you're just watching and waiting to pounce on people. Even reviving 10 year old threads just force your opinion on folks. It's getting to the point that I've stopped replying to you and started unsubscribing from threads your in. Your last couple of posts here tho are alarming and really disturbing.

You described a situation where you and your friends thought it was funny to crash someone's party, ruin it, poison a group of people and take off with their girlfriends like you're proud of it and want to do it some more... I think that's messed up. Like, really messed up. You sound like a bunch of bullies to me. Dangerous ones. You could kill someone messing around like that, and you're bragging about it like it's just something you do for kicks. Nobody I would call a friend does things like that.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I'm not kissing up to anyone. I've been seeing your posts all over the place and they keep getting more and more erratic and aggressive. Half don't even make sense. It's like you're just watching and waiting to pounce on people. Even reviving 10 year old threads just force your opinion on folks. It's getting to the point that I've stopped replying to you and started unsubscribing from threads your in. Your last couple of posts here tho are alarming and really disturbing.

You described a situation where you and your friends thought it was funny to crash someone's party, ruin it, poison a group of people and take off with their girlfriends like you're proud of it and want to do it some more... I think that's messed up. Like, really messed up. You sound like a bunch of bullies to me. Dangerous ones. You could kill someone messing around like that, and you're bragging about it like it's just something you do for kicks. Nobody I would call a friend does things like that.
This started all because I clicked Disagree with HD.
He came at me wit, “WTF” Yeah I do Degree Green wasn’t that great. Just my opinion, wasn’t me Fault fault his Panties got all bunched up in knot. It seems to be ok with some of you old timers to Throw out insults and sarcasm. When Other Members don’t agree or just to Disagree. As for back in the late 60’s 70’s. Yeah sh$t like that was going on All across the nation with the hippie movement Acid being dropped
Heroin being shot up someones arm. LSD was used on Military Vietnam soldiers by your own government. Agent orange, So Protest to you government. Go call your leaders in gov, sadistic.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This started all because I clicked Disagree with HD.
He came at me wit, “WTF” Yeah I do Degree Green wasn’t that great. Just my opinion, wasn’t me Fault fault his Panties got all bunched up in knot. It seems to be ok with some of you old timers to Throw out insults and sarcasm. When Other Members don’t agree or just to Disagree. As for back in the late 60’s 70’s. Yeah sh$t like that was going on All across the nation with the hippie movement Acid being dropped
Heroin being shot up someones arm. LSD was used on Military Vietnam soldiers by your own government. Agent orange, So Protest to you government. Go call your leaders in gov, sadistic.
HD?? Panties in a bunch? Because he asked "wtf"? How does clicking disagree lead to buckets of penises?

He wanted to know why you disagreed with him and you come back with stories of bullying and poisoning people, taking pleasure in it and wishing you were doing it to him. Then you follow up with more insults and "buckets of penises". You've been chasing certain people around from thread to thread here for the last couple of weeks. Jumping all over every post, leaving negative ratings, tossing insults around, letting folks know what you do with "people like them" and bragging about all the bullying and pain you've caused.

Who has their panties in a bunch???

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
HD?? Panties in a bunch? Because he asked "wtf"? How does clicking disagree lead to buckets of penises?

He wanted to know why you disagreed with him and you come back with stories of bullying and poisoning people, taking pleasure in it and wishing you were doing it to him. Then you follow up with more insults and "buckets of penises". You've been chasing certain people around from thread to thread here for the last couple of weeks. Jumping all over every post, leaving negative ratings, tossing insults around, letting folks know what you do with "people like them" and bragging about all the bullying and pain you've caused.

Who has their panties in a bunch???
Blah blah blah blah blah.. :cool: :D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
You need therapy. And some punctuation. Both would help a lot...
So your throwing out Insults to? WTF is wrong with You? you don’t think Green isn’t as good as some of the others believe that he was the God send to Fleetwood Mac? The rest of the Group members of Fleetwood Mac, Probably couldn’t care less where he went after he left. Last time I check Not one member went looking to beg him to come back. After He was gone Fleetwood Mac became one of the best Soft “POP” rock, Chart bands.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
What's wrong with me? How much time you got? What's wrong with you? I'm not the one reminiscing about the "good old days" when me and my crew drugged people minding their own business cause they were "lame", stole their girlfriends , laughed about it, and then tried to pass it off as being just how things were back then.

Just to make it abundantly clear, my post about you needing therapy had nothing to do with Fleetwood Mac and everything to do with how you're acting/reacting right now.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
What's wrong with me? How much time you got? What's wrong with you? I'm not the one reminiscing about the "good old days" when me and my crew drugged people minding their own business cause they were "lame", stole their girlfriends , laughed about it, and then tried to pass it off as being just how things were back then.

Just to make it abundantly clear, my post about you needing therapy had nothing to do with Fleetwood Mac and everything to do with how you're acting/reacting right now.
Why? Do you Personally know me? have you met me in person? Far as you know this being the internet I could be Law-enforcement someone on the other side of the World. Never said I did any of what was stated I said we would have. Meaning the guys I ran with would have. All hear-say, You and some of the other’s Assumed I Personally did that, by taking what you and the others wanted to take out of context. Funny how one little X upside ones post can start a Rumble in the jungle! :p:cool::)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Why? Do you Personally know me? have you met me in person? Far as you know this being the internet I could be Law-enforcement someone on the other side of the World. Never said I did any of what was stated I said we would have. Meaning the guys I ran with would have. All hear-say, You and some of the other’s Assumed I Personally did that, by taking what you and the others wanted to take out of context. Funny how one little X upside ones post can start a Rumble in the jungle! :p:cool::)
Back pedal all you want, it still says a lot about your character and mindset. "I've seen it happen" is a far cry from "I never said" any of it happened, only that it's what we "would have" done.

Edit: It was not your post ratings that made me chime in, but the clear disregard in your posts for human decency.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Back pedal all you want, it still says a lot about your character and mindset. "I've seen it happen" is a far cry from "I never said" any of it happened, only that it's what we "would have" done.

Edit: It was not your post ratings that made me chime in, but the clear disregard in your posts for human decency.
Well than, there you go, You must watch a Lot of Dr. Phil on tv huh? But now since you went and Formed your Opinion on my mindset. Should make You a SuperStar! Opinions are like A- holes Everybody’s got one. Chew on this one see if you can put all the block into this “Square“. Jump frog! google that. :)

They say a Pictures worth 1000 words
Can You tell what the two men are saying to the woman sitting down with her hand up? She is saying, You should have put a “Ring on it” or are the two men just being Friendly? Or are they asking the woman sitting down with her hand up, asking her did you get the money firs? Go ahead Dr . Phil
Give me your best Expert opinion on my post?

01CB7620-ECA6-4709-8480-007A3F7223A4.jpeg

She is a Prominent business woman who lives in the town I live in. She happens to be a friend of mine. We go back to the 70’s, Her late husband that past away, He and I where best of friends. Her oldest Son and my oldest Son are best of friends. Their both are 40+ years old. I had stopped by setting in my car. The two Gentlemen where walking up to her on the sidewalk she happened to be sitting on in front of her
store the she owns. Now say back track go ahead pull anything out of context of this post and I’ll call you out on the context you pull out every time.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Well than, there you go, You must watch a Lot of Dr. Phil on tv huh? But now since you went and Formed your Opinion on my mindset. Should make You a SuperStar! Opinions are like A- holes Everybody’s got one. Chew on this one see if you can put all the block into this “Square“. Jump frog! google that. :)
To be fair, I think you explain yourself very well in the post below.
That's the whole post. The context speaks for itself. I've met people who think stories like this are cool and funny.

Whatever. If you don't see it, I don't think anyone will be able to explain it to you. You stay you and keep making friends here. Seems to be working out great for you so far...

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai

They say a Pictures worth 1000 words
Can You tell what the two men are saying to the woman sitting down with her hand up? She is saying, You should have put a “Ring on it” or are the two men just being Friendly? Or are they asking the woman sitting down with her hand up, asking her did you get the money firs? Go ahead Dr . Phil
Give me your best Expert opinion on my post?

View attachment 36500
She is a Prominent business woman who lives in the town I live in. She happens to be a friend of mine. We go back to the 70’s, Her late husband that past away, He and I where best of friends. Her oldest Son and my oldest Son are best of friends. Their both are 40+ years old. I had stopped by setting in my car. The two Gentlemen where walking up to her on the sidewalk she happened to be sitting on in front of her
store the she owns. Now say back track go ahead pull anything out of context of this post and I’ll call you out on the context you pull out every time.
Now you're just deflecting, a picture is a lot different from the words you've typed out here. Not sure what you're trying to get at with that post.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
He's obviously trolling. Can we get back to the music :D please.

Danny Livingstone - Suzanne Beware Of The Devil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis