Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's what I meant, assume the download is just mp3. Wonder what difference, if any, is in the 24/96 version.
I downloaded the mp3 and haven't played it (aside from the bonus tracks) yet. I already ripped the cd to flac. 320 mp3s are right at the edge of where we can't discern quality differences, correct? I never listen to mp3 files. All my music is ripped flac or wav files. I've done a/b switching between amazon streaming and cd before and could definitely detect a difference, BUT... I did not level match so my test could have been skewed.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Has anyone sat down and watched the full video on the little LCD screen? I did last night and it really is pretty cool. Very psychedelic.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Has anyone sat down and watched the full video on the little LCD screen? I did last night and it really is pretty cool. Very psychedelic.
Nope. As I mentioned in my PM, I’m a stoopid...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Some new music
Beth Hart
Alessia Cara
Ft. Dolly Parton
Some older music
Patricia Barber
Nilson Matta/Ronnie Ben Hur(Highly recommend collaborative cd or their solo work)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I downloaded the mp3 and haven't played it (aside from the bonus tracks) yet. I already ripped the cd to flac. 320 mp3s are right at the edge of where we can't discern quality differences, correct? I never listen to mp3 files. All my music is ripped flac or wav files. I've done a/b switching between amazon streaming and cd before and could definitely detect a difference, BUT... I did not level match so my test could have been skewed.
Given a choice, would rather have a flac rip of the whole thing on cd. 320mp3 I can mix with flac cd rips and not notice, tho. A download of the video would be nice, too :) Time will tell...and we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming :) Today's choice is Bitches Brew by Miles Davis....

S

sakete

Audioholic
Yeah it's pretty trippy. Man, it's awesome hearing a new TOOL album again. I got into them in the mid 90s.

So far Culling Voices is probably my favorite track on the album.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I picked this album up used at a book store not knowing who they were. Turned out to be a great purchase.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Presley + Dylan

New mini Docu on the New Miles Davis album release + New song.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
One of the greatest singers who wrote his songs and music. A true latin artist passed over the weekend. TY Camilo Sesto rest.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Andreya Triana(heard this song on a commercial) She has a bit of Aretha

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis