highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I really like the good Liars podcasts

Pistols especially revolvers (which I own 2) for mass shootings? Cmon get serious. And I agree totally with the catch and release only working for criminals. Yeah, Trump helped ban them in 2017 so I will give him that.
'Mass shooting' is defined as 'shooting three or more people', so yeah, pistols are used far more than rifles.

Go to YouTube and enter this in the search bar- never heard about any rifles and the crowd would have freaked out if they had seen any.

'17 people shot on N. Water St. Friday night, Milwaukee police say'

Also,

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
"soulless politicians"- do you know of another kind?

OTOH, I have a hard time with people backing someone who wanders off frequently, doesn't seem to know where he is or why, nods off when he's with world leaders and has such a tenuous grasp of the truth. Then, he jetted off to CA for a fundraiser when he should have stayed at the G7 summit.

BTW- for all of his 'I want zero emissions" BS, five aircraft just to transport his motorcade is a bit disingenuous, don't you think? Too similar to Algore with his 16,000 ft² place with lots of lighting and huge energy bills, for my taste.

Denial isn't just the name of a river.
I was talking about the jacka$$ above who decided to dress as MAGA for the first throw.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No, it doesn't need to be this way but this is the way we as a country have shaped things. Hoist by one's own petard to an extent.

I've seen some of the comments of the democrats mentioned, and haven't seen the insanity/incivility anywhere near that of the maga crowd....seems if anything the democrats have remained calm and level headed in comparison. Maga is f*cking nuts, tho.
I don't see how anyone can say Democrats are "equally" bad in behavior to MAGA. For all my ramblings I like to think there's a point: I'm using examples.;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I don't see how anyone can say Democrats are "equally" bad in behavior to MAGA. For all my ramblings I like to think there's a point: I'm using examples.;)
Agreed. MAGA is hell bent on turning the US into a White Christan Nationalist country with Trump as the absolute leader. Notice that I didn't say Republicans, but more of them have to speak out against MAGA.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The belief that Trump is this good Samaritan based on a few examples is perplexing to me given the last eight years.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
'Mass shooting' is defined as 'shooting three or more people', so yeah, pistols are used far more than rifles.

Go to YouTube and enter this in the search bar- never heard about any rifles and the crowd would have freaked out if they had seen any.

'17 people shot on N. Water St. Friday night, Milwaukee police say'

Also,

Thanks, good to know that pistols were actually involved in a lot of mass shootings. But I was specifically talking about revolvers. It would take one heck of a shooter to kill 3 people with a 6-shot revolver.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

... But I was specifically talking about revolvers. It would take one heck of a shooter to kill 3 people with a 6-shot revolver.
Interesting. Now I wonder how many were using 6 shot revolvers instead of a clipped handgun.

highfigh

highfigh

Thanks, good to know that pistols were actually involved in a lot of mass shootings. But I was specifically talking about revolvers. It would take one heck of a shooter to kill 3 people with a 6-shot revolver.
It takes three shots, unless more than one is hit with one round but a revolver can be used for mass shootings, especially if the shooter has a speed loader. Watch Jerry Miculek- he holds many records but even lowly humans can shoot & reload very quickly.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It takes three shots, unless more than one is hit with one round but a revolver can be used for mass shootings, especially if the shooter has a speed loader. Watch Jerry Miculek- he holds many records but even lowly humans can shoot & reload very quickly.
I would really like to see the stats of revolvers being responsible for mass shootings. Not many I would guess.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed. I researched this and handguns were the weapons most used in mass shootings. Shotguns were last according to FBI statistics. I only care about home defense so revolvers are my go-to. Thinking about getting a 12 gauge for home defense.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Agreed. I researched this and handguns were the weapons most used in mass shootings. Shotguns were last according to FBI statistics. I only care about home defense so revolvers are my go-to. Thinking about getting a 12 gauge for home defense.
How many times have you needed to defend your home?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis