OMG, What a sweet deal!!

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Please bear with me as I tell this story. I have been browsing speakers for months now. I posted about the phase tech teatro 6.5's on onecall.com. Originally 255, then 122, then 99. 99 which was a great price. I had decided to go with the acoustechs, seeing they have a new bookshelf coming out this month, BUT, I decided to check Onecall one last time, AND I SAW THE TEATRO'S 6.5's FOR 69.99!!!

I immediately tried to add them to my cart, but the price kept showing up 99.99, so I immediately called them, they checked the price and BOOM, I got 7 speakers for $592.93, including 3 day shipping!!!

Now of course the next thing I do is post here, http://www.onecall.com/ProductSearch.aspx?sHist=12-110,6-30&menu=true&Page=-1

I suggest you call them. Sometime's it shows 69, sometimes it show 99.

All this happened in the space of 10 minutes.

They aren't top of the line speakers, but they are very decent for an entry level speaker. Now I have that 600 to get that svs pb12-isd!

Last edited:
jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Let us know how you like them when you get them set up. I really like Phase Tech, and that price is unbeatable! And as a bonus, you'll have a very fluid sound all around since you're using 7 identical speakers. This is how all of the studios are set up, identical speakers all around.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Will do, as soon I as win that free yammi 2600 contest:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis