OLED Art Gallery to be hosted by Value Electronics

DTV TiVo Dealer

DTV TiVo Dealer

Audioholic
I'm sponsoring a very exciting OLED art gallery in our showroom for 6 weeks from November 30, 2017 through January 7, 2018. The gallery will showcase the very highly acclaimed fine art photographer, John Singletary. Singletary's work has been exhibited at the James Oliver gallery in Philadelphia and The Philadelphia Museum of Art in addition to dozens of other fine art and photography exhibits.

I had the great pleasure of working with John and his creative and technical staff on the integration of his fine art photography that we displayed on 16 LG OLED TVs. My company also supplied the OLED displays.

I just purchased the following 2017 OLED TVs for our upcoming art gallery exhibition. Eight 65" C7s, six 55" C7s, and two 77" W7s. The art gallery will also use our 133" theater that is powered by Sony's VLP-VW5000ES.

We're building 4 OLED video walls to show these very large images that will fill our showroom for this special event. The six 65" C7s will all be lined up butt-to-butt to make a 30' x 3' UHD/HDR wall with one continues image. Here's the image:

Here's the image we're be displaying on the six 55" W7s that will also be butt-to-butt vertically wall mounted.

I’m very proud and excited to put this on and bring this fine art to our beautiful Village of Scarsdale and help to further the importance of OLED TVs to our community and expect we’ll reach the tri-state region. I’d love to have Audioholics admins and members to visit this exhibition.

DTV TiVo Dealer

DTV TiVo Dealer

Audioholic
Just wanted to add more info on this very special illuminated video display exhibition.

My life passion has been photography and cinematography and when I first saw this fine art photography collection I fell in love with its story telling, creativeness and quality. The photographer uses the full 14 stop dynamic rage so the detail throughout the luminance levels is exploited when displayed on an OLED display.

This work caught the attention of the well respected documentary filmmaker, John Thorton who is filming and producing a documentary on Singletary's work. Here's the Vimeo
link the documentary trailer.

Here's one more piece from his collection that will be displayed in our gallery. It was filmed with only ultra violet light, so no visible light when the dancers moved to the rehearsed set design.

DTV TiVo Dealer

DTV TiVo Dealer

Audioholic
To those visiting NY, NJ, CT or live in those states should consider attending our OLED Art Gallery exhibition. We had our soft opening preview tonight from 6-8pm.

Robert and Wendy Zohn opening night

LG's Tim Alessi being interviewed for a documentary film on the artists and his use of OLED displays

DTV TiVo Dealer

DTV TiVo Dealer

Audioholic
Today I tested a new video wall scaler/controller with three portrait mounted 55" B7A OLED TVs to make a 100" 16:9 aspect ratio display. Here's a quick pic to show off the project.

This makes a 100" OLED TV at a moderate price.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis