Okean Elzy world tour

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hello all, IMHO This is a sensation, Okean Elzy is going on a world tour.
Now they are coming to Europe, and they are coming to US and Canada

New, York, Montreal. Toronto, Chicago

REF: http://www.okeanelzy.com/en/billboard/2023-help-for-ukraine-tour-/

I have been waiting ages, more than 10 year, for an opportunity to go to concert with them, in fact I believe they are on the top of my wishlist, by far!
I already bought two tickets today, celebrating now with my Ukrainian wife!

The lead singer Sviatoslav Vakarchuk is really something else:
Vakarchuk was active in supporting the Orange Revolution and Euromaidan, and is involved in many social and cultural projects. He is one of the most successful musicians in Ukraine and has a PhD degree in theoretical physics. Vakarchuk is the son of Ivan Vakarchuk, a professor of physics at Lviv University and a former Ukrainian Minister of Education and Science. Vakarchuk was a candidate for the latest president election in Ukraine.

Vakarchuk founded the band Okean Elzy ("Ocean of Elza"), in 1994 as an undergraduate at Lviv University. At this university he earned a Ph.D. in the field of supersymmetry. After graduating Vakarchuk moved to Kyiv. In 2005, Vakarchuk answered all questions correctly and won the grand prize (UAH 1 million) for the first time on the Ukrainian version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. He donated his winnings to orphanages in Ukraine.

In support of their album "Zemlya" in spring 2013, the band embarked on a stadium tour throughout cities in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, the US, Canada, and a number of countries in Western Europe. In the summer of 2014, Okean Elzy performed a number of large concerts in the biggest stadiums in Ukraine to mark the band's 20th anniversary. Their performance in Kyiv's Olympiyskiy Stadium broke the record for the largest number of people attending a concert by a Ukrainian band — over 75,000.

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis