j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's cool :cool: Made me think of this from the other day too:

Last edited by a moderator:
zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
This is such an amazing video that it probably has been posted before. If so sorry for the repeat. I just saw it today. Change the settings to 1080p and full screen for the best experience.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Stealing this from Jamie's post on FB. :D

WARNING: PROFANITY.

itschris

itschris

Hey guys check this out. This girl sings at my church with the youth group who plays every other Sunday or so. She has one of the most amazing voices. Listen closely. The recordings aren't all the great, but you can hear just how awesome her voice is... especially when she belts it out. Hopefully she'll keep at it and try out for American Idol or one of the other shows or someone who can makes things happen will just stumble upon here. She's very sweet and has the best personality. I wish I could just make her famous.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Hey guys check this out. This girl sings at my church with the youth group who plays every other Sunday or so. She has one of the most amazing voices. Listen closely. The recordings aren't all the great, but you can hear just how awesome her voice is... especially when she belts it out. Hopefully she'll keep at it and try out for American Idol or one of the other shows or someone who can makes things happen will just stumble upon here. She's very sweet and has the best personality. I wish I could just make her famous.
If she put a little more force behind it (at least on this track), it would be excellent. You can definitely hear that she's good. Listened to some of the other stuff she has up. Good enough to be signed IMO.

Last edited:
agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Even though my brain hurts, this is one of the most slick videos for someone trying on higher dimensions.

itschris

itschris

I thought this was a gag at first and I was waiting for the punch line. After about 2 or 3 minutes and several dimensions later, I thought holy ****! This guys if for real!

I can't even manage my own dimension let alone 10, though the thought of going back to 10th grade and kissing Jennifer at her door instead of giving her a hug goodnight really appeals to me. I may have been "the man" instead of her eternally relegating me to the friend zone.

I need some Binaca, a bottle of Drakkar, pointed toe Flag Brother's shoes... 1.21 gigawatts and a Delorean. I'm good to go.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I thought this was a gag at first and I was waiting for the punch line. After about 2 or 3 minutes and several dimensions later, I thought holy ****! This guys if for real!
Some theoretical physics requires that the universe have 26 dimensions. That said, experimental physics is far behind on proving it.

Black Holes and Time Warps, A Brief History of Time and Hyperspace are a must read. All have been written in a manner that makes them readable for people without multiple postdoc degrees in physics.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

Can anyone identify the song in this video?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Justice - Genesis (it's listed on the YouTube page).

That video of the cat creeped me out a bit. :)

Oh, okay...thanks.

If that video creeped you out a bit, this will send you over the edge...

Oh, by the way...my wife wants Nikki.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, okay...thanks.

If that video creeped you out a bit, this will send you over the edge...

Oh, by the way...my wife wants Nikki.
My cats do this sort of thing all the time. Pretty funny. They aren't too bright, but they certainly can be funny. I have a couple of funny videos of one of them when he was a kitten. It is like they are on a continuous crack binge. Took this pic just the other day. Just unpacked whatever showed up and the cat decided this would be her new home:

I will have to see if I can get the videos up on Youtube.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
DTS Paint Symphony.mp4

From the DTS Facebook page -
"DTS
We are happy to announce that we won the Silver Telly Award 2011 in the Sound/Sound Design category for our Paint Symphony video!"

This sounds pretty cool, I need to get it out on the big system. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis