darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Ducks vs. wind

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

The Final Teen Spirit

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/rr06IyWMf4Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

V

Vracer111

Audioholic
A normal Ariel Atom is cool, but this one is beyond a normal one....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
remember this?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
World record and he makes it look easy (first person to break 10 min on Pike's Peak)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/15282373?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen allowFullScreen></iframe><p>Watermelon skin carving from Vid Nikolic on Vimeo.</p>

majorloser

majorloser

World record and he makes it look easy (first person to break 10 min on Pike's Peak)

That guy's balls are officially listed as planatary bodies in our solar system :eek:

Matt34

Matt34

I think that happened in June right when I got here. I found out about it the following Monday.:rolleyes:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
And has won overall 6 times, but breaking 10 minutes was still a first :) Next year the dirt portions will be paved, so I expect many more will break below 10 min because the cars won't have to be setup for both dirt and tarmac.

I don't know it I was more amazed with the driving, or that some idiot spectator didn't wander out onto the road.:rolleyes::D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know it I was more amazed with the driving, or that some idiot spectator didn't wander out onto the road.:rolleyes::D
That's what I was thinking. How do you not get distracted by all those people right on the edge of your line? And how do all those guys standing in the inside of the turns with a camera not crap their pants when that car's flying straight at the at 100 mph?!?! :eek:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

He was fired. There's a link to what happened and a follow up song toward the end of the video.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis