Offer all Afghan females political asylum?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
perhaps we should;d send a large contingent to General Milley's residence. After all he said, "there was nothing that I, or anyone else, saw that indicated a collapse of (the Afghan) army and this gov't in 11 days"

pathetic .......

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Depends on what you mean by free will. It gets pretty complicated, but ultimately I think the physical facts about reality are what dictates someone's actions.
It should be "non regulated free will." ;)
Our free will and freedoms are well regulated.:D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

unfortunately with the Taliban in charge I'm not sure how they would even get out. It's my understanding the Taliban control all access in and out of the airport ?
Don't think there is a 50 ft tall concrete barrier around the country. ;) How do people get into our country here? Borders are very porous. Yes, road crossings are difficult, other areas may not be.

highfigh

highfigh

Don't think there is a 50 ft tall concrete barrier around the country. ;) How do people get into our country here? Borders are very porous. Yes, road crossings are difficult, other areas may not be.
Anyone know how to build a mountain or canyon?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Ineffective regulation? They don't fear the regulation in hand?
That's what I was thinking. The sale of alcohol is regulated here in the states but there's no shortage of underage drinkers.

Just because it's regulated doesn't mean it will or won't ever happen. It just means it's regulated.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
That's what I was thinking. The sale of alcohol is regulated here in the states but there's no shortage of underage drinkers.

Just because it's regulated doesn't mean it will or won't ever happen. It just means it's regulated.
well I give credit to American airlines for banning it until at least 1/1/22 !

A

Am_P

Full Audioholic
Should countries around the world band together and offer every single female in Afghanistan political asylum?

I'm not sure how else to get the message across to these knuckleheads other then to make if a nation of 'men' (if you can call them even that).
It is not the only country. My sibling & sister-in-law adopted their youngest daughter years ago from a tiny Hindu minority village in Pakistan. The circumstances that led to her biological mother giving her up for adoption might cause many of you to lose your lunch. If you are a religious minority and a woman in that wretched country, God help you.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Here we are, a bunch of guys discussing how repulsive their treatment of women is and rightly so.
Question? Why aren't "Western feminists" screaming from the rooftops about it?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis