3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I liked it. Everything looked spectacular and the audio was excellent. Not a great movie, or Cruise's best, but a pretty solid movie that is total eye candy.
That's the expectation I had in mind when I bought it. Good demo material for my home theater.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I enjoyed this film and will be watching it again soon. This film is total eye candy and the audio kicks *** too. Not action packed but its definately worth a rental.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I was very pleasantly surprised and very much enjoyed this movie. Thumbs way up for me. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I was very pleasantly surprised and very much enjoyed this movie. Thumbs way up for me. :D
Me too. Video is great. Did you watch any of the extras? Amazing what they went through to make this.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched it again last night. Its a better movie the 2nd time around for sure. The soundtrack remains awesome.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I watched it again last night. Its a better movie the 2nd time around for sure. The soundtrack remains awesome.
Then I may have to watch it a 3 rd time to get blown away? ;) :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Saw it last night. I pretty much agree it was just ok, besides it being eye candy(Olga, Andrea and scenery) It's worth a rental. Since I bought it, I may revisit it later to see if my opinion has changed. There was some nice surrounds and bass here and there, but nothing worth noting.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis