NVIDIA Shield Pro TV - you can not connect USB - do not recognize

Status
Not open for further replies.
everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
your whole answer is dumber than the previous one
I have no idea what this linking connection is to me ?

It just proves you don't have a device
and you keep writing nonsense and bullshit for people !!!!!!!!

you don't think it's time to look for a real job
Instead of writing nonsense to people about products you don't have!
And you have no idea how to run them. :mad:
Let me help with the confusion, Bo. The exact same language in the two threads is uncanny.

As I said before if you want help, ask for it with a list of your gear and the connections. If you just want to troll nvidia, go away. People take the time to help and you call them ignorant and stupid when they point out facts to you.

Enjoy youtube hdr.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
From the manufacturer to help you. Don't expect more from the product then it can deliver and research before purchasing products is my unintelligent advice.

GOOD STUFF
  • Blazing fast performance
  • Impressive 4K upscaling
  • Better, more ergonomic remote
BAD STUFF
  • Doesn’t do HDR for YouTube
  • No significant hardware improvements compared to old Shield TV
  • No HDR10+, Wi-Fi 6, or HDMI 2.1

R

RRRR

Audioholic Intern
Let me help with the confusion, Bo. The exact same language in the two threads is uncanny.

As I said before if you want help, ask for it with a list of your gear and the connections. If you just want to troll nvidia, go away. People take the time to help and you call them ignorant and stupid when they point out facts to you.

Enjoy youtube hdr.
You write here in different names :
everettT
panteragstk

and more
and you have no equipment at all and you come up with endless answers through Google search.
I don't have time for your nonsense

If you just want to troll nvidia
troll is just you with all your names

If you read the Heath links, understand that there are good NVIDIA products and there are shitty ones!

have someone written to you : look for other people to harass them ?
Or look for another job ?

you can understand the clue

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
everettT
panteragstk

and more
and you have no equipment at all and you come up with endless answers through Google search.

If you read the Heath links, understand that there are good NVIDIA products and there are shitty ones!

So that's a no on the help issue? Good luck with your issues.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
everettT
panteragstk

and more

Hate to break it to you, but we are different people. I tried to help, you don't seem to want it. Have fun.

R

RRRR

Audioholic Intern
there is no limit to the joke of an NVIDIA Shield Pro TV device
1. I compare a 4K 60FPS YouTube movie
In front of a computer

Don't Believe Sound Differences - The sound in computer is more detailed, clearer
and the NVIDIA Shield Pro TV joke is missing details.

Picture of NVIDIA Shield Pro TV - Lacks many details, colorless depth
Contreras are not the best like PC
and certainly not coming to OPPO or Panasonic 9000

the device NVIDIA Shield Pro TV - It is a toy suitable for children, lacking image quality and sound quality

the gimmick called AI upscaling and select “AI-Enhanced”
It's a gimmick that works up to 4K 30HZ
If enhances an image with many unpleasant side effects

. I tried to help, you don't seem to want it. Have fun.
Go home with all your names, look for work and stop working on us

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
We get it, you hate everything about your Shield TV. Since you don't want to take anyone's advice, just resell it and use your pc or blu-ray player if that's what you're happy with.

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
1. The product is very simple, works, but not quality!
Nothing compares to Blue Ray Panasonic or OPPO or Pioneer

The problem of not seeing movies through USB in a new Blu Ray is buying

2. for example, the product has the option of REC 2020 color
Which increases the color, however, because your hardware in NVIDIA cannot be tuned to high quality 12BIT
In many movies and YouTube, the person is seen with a red face.

2.1 the product needs a serious hardware improvement to get real 12BIT
and convert to high quality 12BIT and no toy

panteragstk

If you had an understanding or what I wrote, I can also hear Atmos, DTS-X, DTS-MA, Dolby TrueHD
But the sound quality goes flat, with no details of poor quality !!!

3.1 Any computer with a new NVIDIA or AMD video card does a better job from NVIDIA Shield Pro TV

4. Every PC with a Navidia 1060 + video card does a better job than NVIDIA Shield Pro TV

5. Navidia promised 25% of legacy power
and that's a lie too ?

6. For people who have no experience with quality Blu-ray or OPPO or a computer, such a product can also be considered good
Ok, First off, take a breath and calm down. There is no reason to yell because your not getting the answers you want or need. ( geez, it's not like were talking politics' or religion, then I could understand your yelling :D )

Secondly, don't take any offense, but I am starting to suspect there maybe an English barrier going on. If English is not your native language, this could account for some of the confusion that appears to be happening.
No offense, however if English is your native language. Then I don't know what to say regarding your communication skills (or dare I say, lack of communication ).

All I said in a nutshell was, if your not happy get rid of it. As far as the person being in red face, I would say you have another issue happening. Be it 8 bit, 10 bit or 12 bit. That should not be happening. My computer has an Nvidia GPU, playing 4k HDR with zero issues.

So what does that mean in general. Most companies make some really good products. But unfortunately, those same companies also make some components that turn out to be duds. Just the nature of the industry. As with most companies today, it's all about making that almighty dollar.
However, the consumer has to take a little responsibility and realize in a short amount time, if that particular product is going to workout for them the way they intended. If not, you've got to return it in that small window they give you.

I know you feel as if your not getting the help you were seeking. However, if you would just take time to=
1) list all the gear in question.
2) Take the time in detail to describe exactly the issue you are facing and that out you are hoping for.
If need be, have someone else re-read what you have posted, so they could assist in any miscommunication that appears to be happening.

Now, I hope you don't think I was trying to be harsh on you. That was or is not my intention. There are many people on here who would and will be able to assist in getting this resolved for you. ( yes, we may joke around and have a few disagreements now and then ) I merely think there is a communication problem happening. So don't get yourself worked up and try to re-explain your problem and the outcome you are seeking.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Ok, First off, take a breath and calm down. There is no reason to yell because your not getting the answers you want or need. ( geez, it's not like were talking politics' or religion, then I could understand your yelling :D )

Secondly, don't take any offense, but I am starting to suspect there maybe an English barrier going on. If English is not your native language, this could account for some of the confusion that appears to be happening.
No offense, however if English is your native language. Then I don't know what to say regarding your communication skills (or dare I say, lack of communication ).

All I said in a nutshell was, if your not happy get rid of it. As far as the person being in red face, I would say you have another issue happening. Be it 8 bit, 10 bit or 12 bit. That should not be happening. My computer has an Nvidia GPU, playing 4k HDR with zero issues.

So what does that mean in general. Most companies make some really good products. But unfortunately, those same companies also make some components that turn out to be duds. Just the nature of the industry. As with most companies today, it's all about making that almighty dollar.
However, the consumer has to take a little responsibility and realize in a short amount time, if that particular product is going to workout for them the way they intended. If not, you've got to return it in that small window they give you.

I know you feel as if your not getting the help you were seeking. However, if you would just take time to=
1) list all the gear in question.
2) Take the time in detail to describe exactly the issue you are facing and that out you are hoping for.
If need be, have someone else re-read what you have posted, so they could assist in any miscommunication that appears to be happening.

Now, I hope you don't think I was trying to be harsh on you. That was or is not my intention. There are many people on here who would and will be able to assist in getting this resolved for you. ( yes, we may joke around and have a few disagreements now and then ) I merely think there is a communication problem happening. So don't get yourself worked up and try to re-explain your problem and the outcome you are seeking.
This is his second account all to drag his "problem" around. Absolute waste of time even trying. I extended an olive branch on his other account and was told to get bent...

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
This is his second account all to drag his "problem" around. Absolute waste of time even trying. I extended an olive branch on his other account and was told to get bent...
That's to bad. I think he is probably young and aggravated, more so at his self for not being able to express correctly what issues he is trying to resolve. Well he can't say no one tried to help him.

R

RRRR

Audioholic Intern
We get it, you hate everything about your Shield TV. Since you don't want to take anyone's advice, just resell it and use your pc or blu-ray player if that's what you're happy with.
Who will buy this garbage?
New costs $ 200
Who will pay for this used $ 100?

It is interesting that you help Nvidia lie to customers on her new device
Which is the exact same device from 2017

device not designed for music or video lovers

Maybe a device for 6-year-olds whose parents don't want a computer destroyed

R

RRRR

Audioholic Intern
everettT
Audioholic Ninja Or his other name
panteragstk
Audioholic Ninja

( You think you're a superhero? Ninja? A sign that you are seeing too many movies and not working )

a person who has severe mental problems
He doesn't have the device
Threatening to anyone who does not want his His bad advice !

Is here on the site and writes in 10 different names

Every time he writes to me that he will not answer me anymore and every day like a mentally ill person comes back to me and curses that I do not want his help

Suggest you contact a psychiatrist with all your names

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Who will buy this garbage?
New costs $ 200
Who will pay for this used $ 100?

It is interesting that you help Nvidia lie to customers on her new device
Which is the exact same device from 2017

device not designed for music or video lovers

Maybe a device for 6-year-olds whose parents don't want a computer destroyed
Hey numb nuts. Did you try the manufacturer?

You know. Instead of attacking good people here who have only been trying to help you. What’s the point of being a dikk to people who are trying to help you out? Wake up donkey.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
everettT
Audioholic Ninja Or his other name
panteragstk
Audioholic Ninja

( You think you're a superhero? Ninja? A sign that you are seeing too many movies and not working )

a person who has severe mental problems
He doesn't have the device
Threatening to anyone who does not want his His bad advice !

Is here on the site and writes in 10 different names

Every time he writes to me that he will not answer me anymore and every day like a mentally ill person comes back to me and curses that I do not want his help

Suggest you contact a psychiatrist with all your names
Yup I'm the one that's not self aware. Again you have had every opportunity to work thru some of your perceived concerns and you choose not to. I'm sorry this keeps happening to you but know people are here to help others not to argue with others.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

You know. Instead of attacking good people here who have only been trying to help you. What’s the point of being a dikk to people who are trying to help you out? Wake up donkey.
Don't waste your time bud. I tried and got shut down. Some people just want an audience to hear them complain. That's fine, but I'm done with it.

We got plenty of good folks on here for us to BS with. Some of these new guys just don't get our community.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yup I'm the one that's not self aware. Again you have had every opportunity to work thru some of your perceived concerns and you choose not to. I'm sorry this keeps happening to you but know people are here to help others not to argue with others.
Don't waste your time getting mad. We tried. It's over.

R

RRRR

Audioholic Intern
As far as the manufacturer is concerned, the quality of the device is low
Most of the elements work except a dynamic button

I realized he had worked in the past but NVIDIA Stop supporting this option !
NVIDIA does not have good customer service and does not answer problems

there's no good person here! ( Or professionals or people who understand )
there are people here who write in many names !!!

that people write nonsense and don't even have the device!
and confuse the mind endlessly for crap!
Because they don't have a job ...
Have to explain to them 10 times get out of life !!

If you do not have the device, and you do not understand what you are answering
You better not answer at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis