Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
watched The Matrix: Reloaded last night, only gripe was the animated Neo in the x# of smiths fight was terribley done and should been cut out completely.

~Bob

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
Watched Star Wars III. OK. OK. Explain to me how Obi Wan can be such a young man when Luke is born but then in Ep. 4 he's this decrepid old man? Isn't that only like 16 or so years later?

Also, how come R2 doesn't have all these cool rockets and jumping moves in Ep. 4 that he has here? He's barely able to stand up in Ep. 4. I know, I know. One of the hazards of going back in story time while advancing forward in the art of CGI. That was one of my gripes with "Enterprise."

You'd think General Greivious would have protected his internal organs better than to just have a couple sheets of metal in front of them.

How come the dark side has cool lightning effects and the good side's powers are essentially invisible? like a puff of air?

How come in Ep.4 R2 claims that Obi Wan is his master, but it seems he was always hanging out with Aniken? And how come Obi Wan in Ep.4 says, "I don't recall having a droid"? Was he on the verge of senility?

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
if I had to guess luke was in his young 20s like 20-23, that would make Obi Wan 55ish or so.

Perhaps R2 had no real use for them.

Darkside has powerful lightning attacks, Lightside if train can block thos attack without a lightsaber.

Grievious, who know I think he was more a cyborg os some type.

Obi being senile, wait till you hit 55+

~Bob

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
And I thought Luke was a teenager. I thought, from reading the book version way back when that he wanted to join the forces with his friend but his uncle forbid it. If he was in his 20s he wouldn't have been under his uncle's rule and could have left. So that would have made Obi Wan in his late 40s, very early 50s. Not Alec Guinness old.

Cripes. I hope I won't be senile in 6 more years! That's still young nowadays.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis