Non music deal - car equipment

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I asked bill separately if he had anything to do with the organization, he said no. Why he's promoting it I'm not clear, maybe this is entirely new to him.
I think it's new to him and he's just trying to do something nice since we're such an awesome bunch.

killbill13

killbill13

Full Audioholic
lovinthehd thinks i own the company or i have intrest :)
with this 8,5$ shipping included there is no money left for me :cool:
man its an american company, i live in Greece

killbill13

killbill13

Full Audioholic
Are there any add-ons or subscription fees? If you have to subscribe to the software with a monthly fee, that would suck!
i dont think so. İ installed the 2 apps.
you can wait for the package and maybe a QR code for the app.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
lovinthehd thinks i own the company or i have intrest :)
with this 8,5$ shipping included there is no money left for me :cool:
man its an american company, i live in Greece
I asked if you did, as it was weird you were promoting this particular product to us. You said you had no connection, I believed you. I don't think you're getting a piece of their shipping/handling fee either....but that fee does probably cover the cost of the hardware. Probably long term marketing. OTOH obd II scanners and bt reading isn't particularly new. We just wondered why you were particularly promoting this to us....

killbill13

killbill13

Full Audioholic
İ dont believe this 8.5$ cover the cost of the hardware and shipping together. anyway...

killbill13

killbill13

Full Audioholic
LOL!
WTF man!
Are you watching my house with binoculars?
I just got it yesterday!
I am not sure which vehicle I want to hook it to!
Try it to the cheapest one for 10 days. It looks like a safe idea.
but it would be tempting to hook it to the expensive one...to read all the sensors :p
i assume you check the incompatibility list i posted.

well if you think it does the things better than other scanners you have, you can still take another one, it didnt end yet. You have 2 days

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis