Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
Does this P1ZZ anyone else off?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjesgiesQQhtZ-1

Selling Product to unsuspecting people for more than what they pay for it. Just to try and get a buck...where's the integrity? I understand people trying to get suplimental income but this seems just plain shady. Stuff like this makes me loose faith in people!

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Meh.

No, that doesn't bug me in the least. Really, businesses exist because they buy or manufacture for less money, then sell for more. 99% of retail is external sales they buy for less, then sell for more.

That's all this is. The fact that the general public can get it for less directly from someone else is a side point. If someone is so strapped on time that they don't/won't search for a better deal, then that really is their own silliness. Not something I would complain about.

What - You think the Yamaha 2600s being sold on eBay aren't making a profit for someone? ;)

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Mr. Lamb Fries, take a look at the Amazon seller/store "Brand Variety."

Brand Variety routinely charge 2-3 times what Amazon and other sellers charge for their products. And from the ratings Brand Variety gets, apparently people actually purchase stuff from them.

I just find this unbelievable that people would actually purchase stuff from this seller/store.

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Also, take a look at deal boards like fatwallet. A lot of people spend a lot of time on those boards promoting/finding deals on all kinds of stuff. Then a lot of those people turn around and sell the stuff they god the deals on on ebay for some hefty profits.

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
furrycute said:
Mr. Lamb Fries, take a look at the Amazon seller/store "Brand Variety."

Brand Variety routinely charge 2-3 times what Amazon and other sellers charge for their products. And from the ratings Brand Variety gets, apparently people actually purchase stuff from them.

I just find this unbelievable that people would actually purchase stuff from this seller/store.
Good points all...i just hate getting taken. it seems as if someone is going to offer a product it should be marketed to their target. Your right...if someone values their time ($$$) over searching for better deal then its their choice. I realize deception (perhaps diversion) is a part of marketing and If someone could provide a product and save them time then so be it.

i guess I value the better dollar for dollar deal...rather than spending a few extra bucks for convenienc...and saving time.

Ive seen a bunch of people resell stuff on this website (and others) that they may buy in bulk...get a discount...employee pricing...etc... In each case (that i can remember) the seller was selling below what could be bought for retail (for whatever reason.) Sure they are entitled to a few bucks but this mark-up seems borderline insulting.
It seems like (Pillowbitter says) "hey, I found this good deal...let me post it on eBay and see if some rubbernecker checks "buy it now" and I can take him for a few bucks...That sounds great! (says his friend DiaperGravy)"
Passing on deals to people are one thing...to purposely A$zrpE someone for a quick buck is another.
To each his own and if someone buys from him then GOOD WORK! I still feel its a bit shady.

Last edited:
MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
So the guys are buying the kits, and selling them assembled for a profit. I really have no problem with it. I wish I would have thought of it.

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
MacManNM said:
So the guys are buying the kits, and selling them assembled for a profit. I really have no problem with it. I wish I would have thought of it.

Me too, I guess I must eat crow on this one:mad:

I will retract Shady...

But for me, its still a bad deal. I could build my own (i was wrong to presume it came as a kit. One of the pictures in description shows the kit, and has the words cut and pasted from PE) I thought he was just acting as a self appointrd middle man and hoping people wouldnt know where to get one from PE. The upcharge for build is still high about $140 (once again...for me.) And then you have to calculate shipping...Free from PE. So for door to door...its about a $200 jump. Might be ideal for some but not for me. Like I said, If someone buys...GOOD WORK!

(I know, I know...sad attempt to maintain credibility):rolleyes:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Why don't you just foil him? Leave a negative feedback with a link to part s expres s ( :rolleyes: )

tell the world about his scam!

SheepStar

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
Sheep said:
Why don't you just foil him? Leave a negative feedback with a link to part s expres s ( :rolleyes: )

tell the world about his scam!

SheepStar

LOL I now have a purpose in life!

If you try to scam unknowing consumers...Mr.Lamb Fries will getcha! (enter some superhero theme song)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis