NIB: JVC DLA NX7 $6100 and DLA NX5 $4700!!!

P

ProAVDIRECT

Audiophyte
Hello all,

I have a dealer special from an authorized distributor in California. The JVC projectors are brand new in sealed boxes. I will cover shipping, which will be insured and proof of purchase from the authorized dealer will be provided to show authenticity. If using PayPal add 3%.

JVC DLA NX7- $6100-Shipped
JVC DLA NX5- $4700- Shipped

Please let me know if you any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
H

HipSonic

Audioholic Intern
I am definitely interested in the nx7...do you have any accessories, i.e 3D glasses or spare bulb?

F

ffkight

Audiophyte
I am also interested in the nx7. Please provide details.

F

freethinker

Audiophyte
Hello all,

I have a dealer special from an authorized distributor in California. The JVC projectors are brand new in sealed boxes. I will cover shipping, which will be insured and proof of purchase from the authorized dealer will be provided to show authenticity. If using PayPal add 3%.

JVC DLA NX7- $6100-Shipped
JVC DLA NX5- $4700- Shipped

Please let me know if you any questions.

Thanks!
Hello,

I am in market for JVC NX5 and looking to buy it sometime soon in a week's time. I see your message is over a year old and I am not sure if the message is inactive and if I will get a response. Giving a shot. Hope I can hear form you.

Thanks!

H

HipSonic

Audioholic Intern
I'm looking to purchase a NX7 by the end of this week with 3D glasses and emitter if you have them. Let's work this out.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Have these been sold?
After over a year? I'm betting on yes. You could always send the OP a PM and see if they have anything. We also have other members here that sell both models as well. Maybe start a want to buy (WTB) thread.

H

HipSonic

Audioholic Intern
After over a year? I'm betting on yes. You could always send the OP a PM and see if they have anything. We also have other members here that sell both models as well. Maybe start a want to buy (WTB) thread.
Sounds like a good idea, thank you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis