NHT Super Zero Speaker Sale

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
This is just too good of a deal not to inform fellow Audioholics!

EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL: NHT SuperZeroXU Black (Ea) $70.57 plus delivery. PASS Members Save an Extra 1%. Offer subject to change without notice. May be limited to quantities on hand.
Starts: 2004-10-16
Expires:2004-10-19

Use Link: http://www.onecall.com/PMN_2236.htm?BCPID=825

plhart

Audioholic
The Super Zero is one of the great all-time "honest" satellite designs. -6 dB @ 80Hz and flat, flat, flat out to 20KHz with a terrific, virtually notch-free polar response.

I've got a trio of the powered versions, the M-00s, on the way for a full Audioholics review. If you need some passive left-center-rights or right or left rear satellites (for a 7.1 system) you can't go wrong with these passive classics.

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
One of my friends has a pair of Super Zero's with a Cambridge sub. He got the NHT's on a deal and the sub through a scratch and dent sale. I don't really like the white laminate the Zero's are wrapped in but for the money? Very nice sound for the money. The Super Zero's sound quite good. :cool:

U

Unregistered

They do not look like super zeros to me based on the link. Looks like a plastic outdoor speaker.

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
I checked the site. The speakers in the picture don't resemble any Super Zero I've ever seen. I didn't like my friends because of the white laminate but those in the picture look nothing like his different color or not. :cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis