Jivinjoe

Jivinjoe

Junior Audioholic
Well I pulled the trigger on the Canton 9.2 DC in black. Will see how they sound next week. I have a option to buy a Lyngdorf SDA-2175 amp, not sure it would be a upgrade from my NAD T955.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Jivinjoe

Jivinjoe

Junior Audioholic
Well I got the Canton 9.2's yesterday. All I can say is wow, what a difference vs the NHT, so much more detail, bigger sound stage. Just amazing. The bass is pretty darn good for a bookshelf. The only problem now is it makes me want to upgrade some other gear now lol

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Well I got the Canton 9.2's yesterday. All I can say is wow, what a difference vs the NHT, so much more detail, bigger sound stage. Just amazing. The bass is pretty darn good for a bookshelf. The only problem now is it makes me want to upgrade some other gear now lol
They are for real -- continue to enjoy the adventure.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Congratulations joe! You do know you’re officially in the rabbit hole right? Lol

Jivinjoe

Jivinjoe

Junior Audioholic
I just hope my wife never finds the receipts lol. I'm using a Marantz NR1609 as a preamp now. I thinking about changing to something with a better DAC. Will see. Just not sure right now is a good time with the way streaming in changing so fast.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis