H

HDPCsound

Audioholic
Hello,
I just heard that the NFS Shift, is already out there. Any of you have played it? how good it is? And what video card is perfect for playing it?

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
Hello,
I just heard that the NFS Shift, is already out there. Any of you have played it? how good it is? And what video card is perfect for playing it?
Can't comment on video cards as I have it on my PS3, but I like it. Probably the first racing game i've played with a useable in-dash view.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It has gotten pretty good critics reviews. Says it is probably the best in the series, since it isn't arcade-y.

H

HDPCsound

Audioholic
Forgot to mention, ps3 and xbox players are welcome to give his oppinion. As im interested on getting this game, but for Pc.

A

audiohonic65

Audioholic
The reviews and ratings are really good. It is critically acclaimed also... I am going for it.. NOW!

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I downloaded the demo on both Xbox and PC. It is a very good game. I haven't been into racing games much lately but this one really sucks you in with the realistic cockpit view.

I'd say the game looks a little better on the PC but the difference isn't huge. It runs great on my PC with an 8800GTS 320MB.

I used to love playing the original NFS games and loved the cop chases in NFS III and High Stakes. Sadly those games will not run on newer hardware. I can't get them working anyway. Back in the day I was running those games on an AMD K6 233Mhz CPU with a 3dFx 4 MB addon video card (video was looped from the "non-3D" VGA card into the 3dFx card).

H

HDPCsound

Audioholic
Hey HiHo, where did you get the demo version? It is acceptable to post the url here? Im interested! :cool:
Btw, i have an nvidia 8400 gs at 512 mb, i think it will runs ok...

H

HDPCsound

Audioholic
Very grateful with this!
I'll be looking forward to get the full version soon! :cool:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis