D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yesterday the Washington Commanders easily beat the Carolina Panthers, 40-7. But Jayden Daniels, the QB was injured as he broke a long run.

Ask anyone who followed the former Washington QB Robert Griffin III. Similar to Daniels, he was small & fast. Unlike Daniels, his passing was so so, and his ability to read pro defenses was poor. At first Griffin pulled off amazing runs. After about 6-7 games the NFL defenses knew enough to neutralize him. By the end of that season he was so injured that his career was cut short.

As soon as Washington fans saw the similarities between Daniels and Griffin, they feared an injury could easily end his career too.

Daniels was injured in the rib cage, but apparently no cracked ribs were seen by X-ray. Today he will probably have a CT scan to better understand his injury. The coaches must convince him to avoid running the ball. Pro defenses are faster than anything he saw in college football, even in the SEC.
He got hurt running, but my impression is Daniel's isn't really trying to run unless the pocket collapses. I love that he can throw it downfield. However, it's so effortless for him I hope it doesn't end up being a case of too effortless. I'd have liked to seen him take the game by the reigns vs Baltimore.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Man, Russ showed out in the 2nd half of the Jets Steelers game The Steelers are starting to look like players in the AFC. 5 and 2 baby! :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis