D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Rodgers definitely has the 'Poke's number - last victory was in '16, Prescott's first year. Green Bay later beat Dallas in the playoffs that season.
There was also a game two years earlier DL @ GB in the playoffs. DL was averaging 5+ yds on the ground. 3rd & 1 and they throw a 40 yd pass to Dez. Common sense says it was a catch, but McCarthy had the smarts to challenge it with what constitutes a catch. Something like not complete control. I remember them saying McCarthy having real high percentage on challenges. That was the year DET screwed up. Then DL. Then GB vs SEA. Then SEA vs NE.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks for reminding me...
View attachment 58649
The Cowboys are responsible for quite a few NFL rule changes, including helmet removal (Emmit Smith) helmet loss (Jason Witten) horse collar tackle (Roy Williams) and, most importantly, what constitutes a catch (Dez Bryant). Here are some more: The 11 NFL rule changes inspired by Cowboys players | wfaa.com

Just to recap:
View attachment 58650
Dez did catch it. The Cowboys were robbed of a Super bowl that year. I still think they would have won it all.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Pretty bad year for my Stillers so far, at least they should get a high draft pick.:)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I believe GB might have beaten Dallas every time in recent years. Don't really understand it.
Sometimes, even a blind pig finds an acorn.

The Packers are like a June bug that can't find its way out of a corner.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1. KC
3. Vikes, Eagles

I gave them a draw because the Vikes lost to the Eagles early in the season and losing to Washington is just plain bad.

Jets/Pats, Vikes/Cowboys, and maybe KC/Chargers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The encouraging thing for the purple is they may have the best receiver in the league with Jefferson, and Theilen is a dependable WR also. Plus they have RB Dalvin Cook and overall the OL looks solid. Also the Vikes have won EVERY close game. Well all their games are close LOL.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
The encouraging thing for the purple is they may have the best receiver in the league with Jefferson, and Theilen is a dependable WR also. Plus they have RB Dalvin Cook and overall the OL looks solid. Also the Vikes have won EVERY close game. Well all their games are close LOL.
Should be a good game - looking forward to it!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good comeback for Eagles. Don't really get it though. 4th & 22 for Indy. Being chased by a defender. Just throw it 25 yds downfield for jumps.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Are you kidding. A punt return TD with 5 seconds for NE.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
One thing I gotta give JJ credit for is the horsepower his organization can bring in is crazy.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
@Dude#1279435 hard to keep up with your comments without watching just what you are? I only watch the youtube highlights of each game so it takes a while to assimilate.... :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis