Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
Come on fellow AH members, don't stop now! Funny thing I knew the whole time!!! Just needed proof to turn in!! :cool:

Who's watching Thursday night game!! Come on man! Don't let Polk audio forum rule! Lolo

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Dan Snyder, 'locked and loaded' ??

That sounds like the same Despicable Dan Snyder we all have learned to despise here in the Washington, DC area. Many here, including yours truly, have prayed for years that aliens abduct him. But he's still here. I take that as evidence that aliens don't exist. At least those aliens who like to abduct humans for anal-probing. If other types of more benevolent aliens do exist, they are so repelled by Despicable Dan that they avoid visiting our planet.

Last edited:
John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
@John Parks you believe it'll hold up? Jerry Jones has been trying his a$$ off to put together a team that'll get past the 1st round in post season for a very long time.

The days past of Troy Aikman are all but a distant memory, but a very good one indeed.
Dunno - I thought they had a good chance last year with the #1 offense and a pretty good defense...

Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
Dunno - I thought they had a good chance last year with the #1 offense and a pretty good defense...
Dallas looks pretty good as of now till injuries hit the Ones. On a side note I was riding around, well because I really got nothing else to do.

It gets boring just sitting around even with my HT set-up. One can listen and watch movies and music so much. Man's gotta get out and smell the rose's sometime.

I ran across this so I figured I'd share it with you guys. It's a green road sign at a (Port) side. LoL.

IMG_20221013_181824_606~2.jpg

Kind of a deja Vu huh? LoL.

Edit: I do have the physical address that's attached to that Black mailbox. It's blurred out purposely, but if any of you fellas would like it to send a note to Flash Line. LoL inbox me.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
John, your 'boys' will have a legit challenge this coming weekend against the 'Birds'. Don't count on much love when you come to town !

J

jhaider

Audioholic Intern
Who's watching Thursday night game
I live borderline walking distance from where it was played, and have been a Washington fan since roughly age 3...so I watched it but didn't go (young kids, work - had it been a Sunday day game we would've).

That said, I don't think I've been this not into a football season since Little Danny Boy fired an excellent NFL coach (Marty Schottenheimer) and replaced him with that twit Steve Inferior. It took the return of St. Joe Gibbs with Sean Taylor, 'Tana, etc. to get me back into it. Even in the Zorn "era" I paid more attention. But the Commanders name has no resonance. They needed to change the name but I would've preferred they stay WFT rather than bear the permanently lame stank of Little Danny Boy. They might as well be the maroon and black.

Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
Yup- Philthy is looking pretty good!
That division has been rebuilding for a long time. It takes a good 5 + years really. You'll have one or two teams that'll do good than drop off in the 1st round in the post season. Unless your team is the Bucs or Ram's or Saints and you Buy your way into a SB game. Collective bargaining agreement has it's side of takes.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
That division has been rebuilding for a long time. It takes a good 5 + years really. You'll have one or two teams that'll do good than drop off in the 1st round in the post season. Unless your team is the Bucs or Ram's or Saints and you Buy your way into a SB game. Collective bargaining agreement has it's side of takes.
at this point in the season who's better in the NFC than the East ? NOBODY !!

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
DC Upside Down.JPG

The Eagles are legit; Cooper Rush showed us why he is a backup and not a starting QB (still, 4-1 ain't a bad record). I almost turned off the game at half time, when it was 20-3 but watched a little more (always a kernel of hope) and suddenly it was 20-17 - very interesting! Finally turned it off after Rush's 3rd interception...

On a positive note, the Bills/Chiefs game was excellent!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
yep Bills/Chiefs game played out as advertised. Without question the two best QB's in the game right now, this time it was Josh's turn ! Hopefully the next time these two meet it will be in Orchard Park !

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
"G' men !!! Packers suck !!!
Didn't watch, didn't listen, didn't watch the hi/lowlights on YouTube. I saw the score after the game and thought "No reason to watch". I'm sure A-Aron had some choice words for his receivers, even though it's HIS job to adjust if they're consistently short of the spot where the ball is supposed to be- the Packers spend far too much on people who don't produce.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Also a Link to a person in my Gmail account, who I won't mention and another person of interest has paired up together. Both are AH members. This has been going on for a very long time. With help from outside sources and a very diligent pursuit on my part I know who they are.

There are a few more involved I won't mention names for the sake of hurting AH website.
Mike
AH members? Seriously? Wow!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis