Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I'm gonna try and watch the Saints/Atlanta. For some reason I'm not in the mood for Football. I've been riding a lot in my very old truck. Best of luck to all, let's hope your team wins Sunday.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I'm gonna try and watch the Saints/Atlanta. For some reason I'm not in the mood for Football. I've been riding a lot in my very old truck. Best of luck to all, let's hope your team wins Sunday.
I hear 'ya, Football mood for me starts in Oct

My team won on Thursday so I can relax tomorrow........

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Boy, for all of the money GB is paying A-Aron and some of the others, they definitely played to the 'best' of their ability and by best, I mean 'played as well as they could bring themselves to'.

Hoo, boy! It's gonna be a great season.......I didn't watch more than a couple of minutes and wasn't impressed.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
2/41 FG attempts from 64+ yds since 1960. Bizarre Broncos not only avoided going for it on 4th and 5, but the 40 seconds wasted on the clock. I'd seen this with Wilson before. The lack of urgency with a couple minutes left in a game. That game may have been worse because I counted at least 2 minutes burned which totally jeopardized field position. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jeez Geno outplayed Russ. For $250 million, that can't happen.

DL put Dak on IR in hopes his hand is good under four weeks. WR Gallop is out too. John Parks: :confused:....;)

One person on ESPN has the Vikings in the Top 5. Mine might be KC, but they can't play D. Buffalo, buy they can't play D vs KC etc....:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Broncos got 3 pts on three trips inside the 5 LOL.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Wasn’t expecting that win from Seattle last night but I really enjoyed it. Hopefully Geno will keep it going next week. :)

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Impressive Dallas win with this dude in the driver's seat...
Cooper Rush.jpg

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Marshawn Lynch had a little too much to drink, should have called an UBER .......

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1. Bills (but can't play D against KC)
2. KC (but can't play D)
3. TB (best D but don't have receivers)
4. Eagles or SD

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I was lucky to catch the second half. I'd click about halfway. The Kyler Murray Show.:cool: Raiders were up 23-7 at the end of the third.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like the best matchups will Bills/Dolphins and TB/GB. I'd keep an eye on Dolphs and Browns as potential playoff teams in the AFC. Dolphs have a lot of WR speed, and the Browns have a complete offense with WRs and Chubb/Hunt as backs. I'd take Brissette over Mayfield too. Questionable D's from both of teams, and they're not in the league of Bills and KC but still fun. Definitely could move up higher in the rankings.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Bills D is a little banged up, I believe both starting corners are out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis